"Holy" water is contaminated with poop!

Started by ApostateLois, September 16, 2013, 12:54:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydra009

Quote from: "ApostateLois"I feel sorry for all the little babies and children being baptized in toxic water. They'll get sick, and the parents will have no idea why.
On the plus side, the parents are likely ardent materialists who will no doubt rush 'em to the hospital and not try some magic cure or something.

Solitary

I want to know how it got poop in it.  :shock:  :lol:  Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Hydra009

Quote from: "Solitary"I want to know how it got poop in it.  :shock:  :lol:  Solitary
Pretty self-explanatory.  Person with dirty hands sticks their hands in the font = contamination.

ApostateLois

I think it also applies to natural springs and wells from which people draw water to be used in their rituals. Chances are that these sites have been contaminated with feces and pesticides from farm runoff, and pose a huge danger to anyone who drinks it.
"Now we see through a glass dumbly." ~Crow, MST3K #903, "Puma Man"

Sal1981

Quote from: "Valigarmander"I always knew holy water was full of shit.
rofl

PickelledEggs

Quote from: "Solitary"I want to know how it got poop in it.  :shock:  :lol:  Solitary
I want to know how to get MORE poop in it.

AllPurposeAtheist

Psssssst.. The secret ingredient in sacramental wine. :-$
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"Psssssst.. The secret ingredient in sacramental wine. :-$
I always wondered why I tasted the distinct aftertaste of... aftertaste.

ApostateLois

Quote from: "PickelledEggs"
I want to know how to get MORE poop in it.

Churches don't usually have guards at night, that I know of. Take a dump in the baptismal pool.
"Now we see through a glass dumbly." ~Crow, MST3K #903, "Puma Man"

AllPurposeAtheist

The river of shit brothers and sisters! Dunk your heads in sewers and be cleansed!
Everyone knows poopoo heads are gods favorites. :)
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.