Student Uses Science to Prove Gay Marriage Wrong

Started by stromboli, September 15, 2013, 01:52:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LikelyToBreak

This is a tough one for the Nobel Prize committee.  Do they give him the Nobel prize for Physics or Biology?   :-k   What a quandary.

stromboli

The Chemistry of Gay Marriage

Quote"In chemistry, I used chemical reactions and we have different types of chemical reactions. We have double decomposition reaction, decomposition reaction, neutralisation reaction and reduction oxidation reaction. But in chemistry I used a simple one known as neutralisation reaction which is a reaction where an acid reacts with a base to give you salt and water. For example, when you bring surphuric acid and you reacts it with sodium hydroxide which is a base you are going to have salt and water.  That tells you that the acid is a different body, the base is a different body and they will react. But if you bring an acid and you pour it on top of an acid chemistry there will be no reaction.  If you bring water and pour it on top it shows that there will be no reaction. If you bring a base either sodium hydroxide and you pour it on top of a sodium hydroxide you find out that there will be reaction showing that a man on top of a man will have no reaction. A woman on top of a woman will have no reaction, that is what chemistry is showing. Even in chemistry when you also use a process called electrolysis, which is if you use electrolysis of acidilated water, that is water you drop some droplets of acid on it, you found that the negative ions will be attracted to the positive ones while the positive ions will be attracted to the negative ones. So the negative ones are not attracted to their peers, they are all attracted to the positive electrode and the positive ones are not attracted to the positive electrode. Instead, the negative ion is attracted to positive electrodes and why is it that the negative is attracted to the positive? It is because they are not the same. Likewise a man cannot be attracted to a man as negative ion is not attracted to the negative electrode instead negative ion is attracted to the positive electrode. That is what electrolysis is showing us that gay marriage is wrong in the area of chemistry.

Holy gees mon, you canna argue with that shit. That be some strong science there, me thinkum.  :shock:

Colanth

Now he made me have to figure a way to use paper clips to prove that religion is wrong.  I mean, you can't argue with paper clips.
Afflicting the comfortable for 70 years.
Science builds skyscrapers, faith flies planes into them.

caseagainstfaith

Quote from: "LikelyToBreak"This is a tough one for the Nobel Prize committee.  Do they give him the Nobel prize for Physics or Biology?   :-k   What a quandary.

Obviously both. And also a Nobel Peace Prize too. For obviously this revelation will lead to the eradication of homosexuals from the world, which will obviously result in world peace.  This is really some awesome work!
Please visit my site at http://www.caseagainstfaith.com  featuring critiques of Lee Strobel and other apologetics.

caseagainstfaith

At first, I thought the argument was completely stupid.

But, I just realized... I have never seen a homosexual magnet....  Maybe this guy is onto something....
Please visit my site at http://www.caseagainstfaith.com  featuring critiques of Lee Strobel and other apologetics.

Hydra009

Quote from: "stromboli"
QuoteEven in chemistry when you also use a process called electrolysis, which is if you use electrolysis of acidilated water, that is water you drop some droplets of acid on it, you found that the negative ions will be attracted to the positive ones while the positive ions will be attracted to the negative ones. So the negative ones are not attracted to their peers, they are all attracted to the positive electrode and the positive ones are not attracted to the positive electrode. Instead, the negative ion is attracted to positive electrodes and why is it that the negative is attracted to the positive? It is because they are not the same. Likewise a man cannot be attracted to a man as negative ion is not attracted to the negative electrode instead negative ion is attracted to the positive electrode. That is what electrolysis is showing us that gay marriage is wrong in the area of chemistry.
Holy gees mon, you canna argue with that shit. That be some strong science there, me thinkum.  :shock:
But...but...what about covalent bonds?  Good ol' O on O action.  And H on H, too (though sometimes they pair with an O, the little minxes)

Mermaid

Quote from: "Hydra009"But...but...what about covalent bonds?  Good ol' O on O action.  And H on H, too (though sometimes they pair with an O, the little minxes)
Hey! This is a family board. Take your filth elsewhere.
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

Hydra009

You don't even want to know about hydrogen peroxide.  :P

Mermaid

A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

Jason78

Quote from: "Hydra009"You don't even want to know about hydrogen peroxide.  :P

Have you seen carbon in action?
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

josephpalazzo

Quote from: "caseagainstfaith"At first, I thought the argument was completely stupid.

But, I just realized... I have never seen a homosexual magnet....  Maybe this guy is onto something....

Stop teasing the fundies.  :P

aitm

dat guy makes me look smart, and that's a pretty damn hard thing to do.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Atheon

Put Gallium and Yttrium together and you get GaY, proving chemically that gay is OK.

Next week's lab: Holmium and Molybdenum...
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

stromboli

The University of Lagos, from Wikipedia:

QuoteIn 2013 the level of education at the university has been questioned internationally.[1] This after a post gradual student made a proclaimed experiment showing that magnets don't attract magnets of the same kind and from that came to the conclusion that homosexuality can't exist.[2] Lecturer at the Department of Chemical Engineering, Professor D.S.Aribuike of the University of Lagos has commended the work.

They have a school of medicine there. That is very scary.

Colanth

Quote from: "stromboli"They have a school of medicine there. That is very scary.
Only if you have a problem with witches.
Afflicting the comfortable for 70 years.
Science builds skyscrapers, faith flies planes into them.