News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

So, This Pig Drinks a Shitload of Beer........

Started by stromboli, September 09, 2013, 03:21:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stromboli

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/s ... s-18-beers

QuoteA rampage by a feral pig that consumed 18 beers has prompted warnings for people at campsites to properly secure their food and alcohol.

The pig struck at the DeGrey River rest area, east of the remote Western Australian town of Port Hedland in the Pilbara, according to the ABC.

The animal was seen stealing three six-packs of beer from campers before ransacking rubbish bags for food.

One camper reported seeing the pig guzzling the beer before getting involved in an altercation with a cow.

"In the middle of the night these people camping opposite us heard a noise, so they got their torch out and shone it on the pig and there he was, scrunching away at their cans," said the visitor, who estimated that the pig had consumed 18 beers.

"Then he went and raided all the rubbish bags. There were some other people camped right on the river and they saw him being chased around their vehicle by a cow."

The pig was reportedly last seen resting under a tree, possibly nursing a hangover.

Feral pigs are considered an invasive pest in many parts of Australia owing to the diseases they carry, which can infect livestock. They also damage crops and compete with native species for food.

Several state government advise people to report sightings of feral pigs so they can be removed. The feeding of the animals is also discouraged.
It speaks to my past behavior that I can sympathize with the pig. that settles it. I'm going down to Texas and leave tubs of beer out. Let's see how Ted "The Nuge" Nugent handles a weaving, pissed off hog from a helicopter.  :-D

Jutter

No religion for me thank you very much; I 'm full of shit enough as it is.

Being flabbergasted about existence never made anyone disappear in a poof of flabbergas, so nevermind why we're here. We ARE here.

billhilly

QuoteI'm going down to Texas and leave tubs of beer out.

What makes you think the 4 legged pigs will get there first?

aitm

Quote from: "billhilly"
QuoteI'm going down to Texas and leave tubs of beer out.

What makes you think the 4 legged pigs will get there first?

SNAP
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

_Xenu_

I would give that pig as much beer as he/she wanted in a bowl, so long as they chilled out, laid down, and didn't cause any more trouble.
Click this link once a day to feed shelter animals. Its free.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/ars/home

SGOS

Hawaii has a problem with pigs.  It seems like Hawaiian food has a lot of pork in it, but sometime in the past the pigs got loose, and now they run wild.  They cause all sorts of problems.

Mermaid

Quote from: "stromboli"One camper reported seeing the pig guzzling the beer before getting involved in an altercation with a cow.
Um.

:rollin:
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR