News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Why do YOU hate religion?

Started by zarus tathra, September 08, 2013, 12:58:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brq

All that I write are obvious evidences for whom who want to believe and understand..

--?f one ignores the sun,then he must ignore the daylight.Since the daylight comes from the sun.In the same way,if one is not  to accept GIVER OF LIFE then he must ignore all the living thins from very small bacteria to trees having life.

--if we don't accept the sun,we must accept one sun in the every shining blob of the sea.In just the same way,if we don't accept one God,then we must consider all the mote as God.Since every mote,every atom,is moving like knowing every relationships among another things.For example,one air atom enters human body and mingles with blood,on the other hand ,it also provides pollination of plants.In this situation,we must say that air atom is God like particle which take into consideration of that many conveniences but we can't say because the air atom is mindless.Then we must,of course,say the air atom is just the worker of one GOD overseeing conveniences that the air atom causes.

--LET's have a look at another example,we are throwing nearly same seeds to soil(orange,apple,mandarine,lemon seeds etc)Now we must suppose three situation.
1.there are unlimited machines that leads to grow tree according to seeds in the soil.However,there are none.
2.every single soil atom have an ability to detect the seeds and grow accordingly.However,this is also false since one soil atom is mindless ,unconscious,lifeless and powerless.so ,can't do that.
SO there left one,that is,there is only one GOD having knowledge,life and power that create all kind of trees.

--One obvious proof that there is God is that one cloud does not think that plants,animals and humans on the earth,and does not want to clean up the ground.Normally,as per cloud can't pity and help the living things and does not have compassion,rain is poured by another person having compassion,which we call it ALLAH.

---For an apple to exist,spring must come,
for a spring to come,day&night must follow each other,
for a day&night to exist,world & sun must spin,
SO, it's creator of the sun and stars is the creator of the apple....

--Think of the sun and the fly,
The sun is big and basic
The fly  is  small and complex
The one who create a big thing as sun can create small thing as fly
The one who create a complex thing as fly can create basic thing as sun...""ONE"" GOD

---When we look small nuts stand on tree
                    but big watermelon  grows on the ground.
If the watermelon would be on tree,it would break someone's head when it falls.So,there is ONE that consider conviniences and fix that nut tu there.
As per one nut tree can not have this compassion in order not to hurt people ,there is COMPASSIONATE ONE  who thinks this.

---IF WE LOOK AT THE GRAPE TREE AND IT'S LEAVES WE SEE THAT GRAPES AND LEAVES ARE  GREEN BUT WOOD IS NOT,GRAPE IS JUICY BUT THE WOOD IS NOT.KILOGRAMS OF GREEN COLOR,SUGAR AND WATER ARE NEEDED FOR GRAPE AND LEAVES BUT WE SEE THAT WOOD DOES NOT HAVE THEM.ALSO,GRAPE'S TASTE SATISFIES MY TONGUE,GRAPE'S OUTLOOK SATISFIES MY EYES,GRAPE'S SMELL SATISFIES MY NOSE.AS PER ONE DRY LIFELESS WOOD CAN NOT KNOW THAT I LIKE GRAPE THAN GRAPE IS GIVEN TO ME BY SOMEONE WHO KNOWS THAT I LIKE GRAPES.THINK ALL OF THE FRUIT AND VEGETABLES......

-----EVEN ONE SENSOR CAN NOT EXIST WITHOUT DOER HOW COULD SENSORS LIKE NOSE AND EARS THAT DEFINE ALL THE SMELLS AND SOUND CAN EXIST WITHOUT A CREATOR.......

----EVEN ONE SCULPTURE CAN NOT EXIST WITHOUT SCULPTOR HOW COULD TRILLIONS OF ALIVE SCULPTURES(PLANTS-ANIMALS-HUMANS) CAN EXIST WITHOUT ALLAH????
----EVEN ONE CAST ROSE CAN 'T EXIST WITHOUT DOER HOW COULD ORIGINAL ROSES CAN EXIST WITHOUT A CREATOR..???

HOW CAN I SAY OBVIOUS EVIDENCES THAN THOSE THINGS? PEOPLE  WHO THINK REASONABLY WILL FIND THE TRUE PATH...

---THERE IS NO GOD BUT ALLAH AND MUHAMMED(PEACE BE UPON HIM) IS THE MESSENGER OF ALLAH----

GalacticBusDriver

Quote from: "brq"you don't need to be angry,read slowly and think about them,you'll understand,be relax,we just compare our ideas in a polite way

LOOK,you get egg from chick,milk from cow right.
now we look does chick has wisdom ,will or compassion to us? the answer is no.
then there is ONE  having will,wisdom and compassion to you give this egg by showing this chick as a curtain.

--When we look,the camel's knees are callous so that it does not affected by the hot ground when it kneels down.
the camel's nose is designed  not affected by the sandstorms.
the camel's foot are webbed so that it does not sink to the sand of desert.
Now we look,in that place,there would be horse ,zebra or the other kind of animal if there is ONE who choose and create according to desert conditions.

--One thing does exist or does not exist.So, possibility of existing one thing is 50 percent.But the possibility does not cause one thing to exist.Seeing that a lot of things do exist,then one power cause them to exist.
Angry? :rollin: Are you serious?

Still no evidence. You gonna provide any or are you just gonna preach. Seriously. If all you're gonna do is preach, I've heard enough of your bullshit. If you're going to provide evidence, not allegory, not hyperbole, not anecdotes and certainly not quotes from your favorite book of myths I'll listen.

Again, evidence or shut the fuck up!
"We should admire Prometheus, not Zues...Job, not Jehovah. Becoming a god, or godlike being, is selling out to the enemy. From the Greeks to the Norse to the Garden of Eden, gods are capricious assholes with impulse control problems. Joining their ranks would be a step down."

From "Radiant" by James Alan Gardner

kilodelta

Oh shitballs! This kid just converted me! Camels and their knees; chicks and curtains! I bet air was made so that our lungs could have a job. It all makes sense now! Hail Vishnu!
Faith: pretending to know things you don't know

MrsSassyPants

Galactic, why do religious come here. Seriously?  Have you ever read that STUPID BIBLE?  A virgin got pregnant...need I say more dumbass.  Sorry mods. Not sorry to the dumbass invaders.
If you don't chew big red then FUCK YOU!

Graceless

brq: Okay, let's compare our ideas in a civil fashion. I'll try to use small words, since English doesn't seem to be your first language.

Chickens lay so many eggs because our ancestors domesticated the ancestors of chickens. These ancient people valued the birds that laid more eggs for them to eat, so they made sure that the best egg-layers were the only ones to breed. The children of those egg-layers tended to also be good at laying eggs, because they inherited the genes that made their parents good at laying eggs.

The ancient people then chose the best egg-layers from among those children, and bred them together. This process continued year after year. Each generation laid more eggs than the last. This is why no wild birds lay as many eggs as chickens do- because prolific egg-laying is a trait that evolved after chickens were domesticated, and because they were domesticated.

Our ancestors did the same thing with cows (breeding them to make more milk), fruits (breeding them to make more and bigger fruit), and sheep (breeding them to grow more fur). That is why wild strawberries are smaller and less sweet than farm strawberries: because each year, we choose only the biggest and sweetest to plant again the next year.

Camels are good at surviving in the desert because each generation, the camels that were better at surviving had more children. The children inherited the traits that made their parents successful. Later, the best survivors among the children had more children themselves, passing down the genes for more webbed feet and more closed nostrils. Decade after decade, these animals became better and better at surviving, and more and more like the camels we know today.

If you still don't understand, I recommend that you get The Greatest Show on Earth by Richard Dawkins from your local library, or The Origin of Species by Charles Darwin. They do a better job of explaining it than me.
My goals: Love, tolerate, and understand.

GalacticBusDriver

Quote from: "fingerscrossed2013"Galactic, why do religious come here. Seriously?  Have you ever read that STUPID BIBLE?  A virgin got pregnant...need I say more dumbass.  Sorry mods. Not sorry to the dumbass invaders.
I really don't understand why they come here. I get that they feel obligated to spread the "good word" and all that, but to come to a place that is by design filled with the type of people they have no hope of converting... Beats me.
"We should admire Prometheus, not Zues...Job, not Jehovah. Becoming a god, or godlike being, is selling out to the enemy. From the Greeks to the Norse to the Garden of Eden, gods are capricious assholes with impulse control problems. Joining their ranks would be a step down."

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: "brq"you don't need to be angry,read slowly and think about them,you'll understand,be relax,we just compare our ideas in a polite way
I will consider what you have to say if you'll agree to stop slaughtering the grammar structures of the English language. Until then, kindly fuck off.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

GalacticBusDriver

So, did screwloose actually leave or is it just one of the many times each day that he has to go grovel in front of his angry desert god?

brq

NO YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND PLEASE READ THEM carefully,please..
also ? accept that english is not my language sorry about that,and also I'M muSl?m.

Consider upbringing of one apple.First,apple seed needs water and mineral from the soil when we sow the seeds.Water that the seed needs come to soil from unconscious clouds riding on mindless wind.
And after seed's body appear on the ground it needs sunlight to grow up,and finally tree's branch bends itself to extend its fruit like making service to human.You see that,for an apple to grow clouds,winds,soil and sun,thus spinning of earth and sun to come across that tree's enlighten position are needed.we can also say that every element from from soil to cloud helps each pther like knowing each other although they are lifeless objects.And also ,we see this helping activity in the universe very apparently .Elements run to help plants,plants help animals,animals help ,finally, the humans.Therefore,as per these lifeless thing don't know the others' need,they don't help each other,possibly,there is ONE that employ all of these as worker and know the all needs of these workers and runs them their help of each other.

--- when we look ,long poplar has no product
                          short apple tree has product.So there is ONE that fix that product to that short tree in order for      people to reach it.

I'M sorry I'm not good at english I couldn't explain my thoughts well but, you can search from "Risale i Nur Collection,Said Nursi",which is very-well explained, and if you read again objectively (not taking into consideration thoughts of Richard Dawkins)
you'llsee the TRUTH...

please see also 33 ways of proving existence of God
http://www.nur.gen.tr/en.html#leftmenu= ... =The+Words
see also for scientists consisting on ignoring God and those saying there is no GOd are wrong
http://www.nur.gen.tr/en.html#leftmenu= ... s&Page=141

safety and peace of ALLAH be upon you..

Colanth

Quote from: "brq"Religion is not prerequiste for fake happiness,but for real happinness it's must
A drunk man is happier than a sober man, but that's NOT a good reason to always be drunk.

Happiness alone shouldn't be the deciding factor.

When you add evidence and rationality, there's really no reason other than stupidity to be religious, and rational people don't choose to be stupid.
Afflicting the comfortable for 70 years.
Science builds skyscrapers, faith flies planes into them.

Colanth

Quote from: "brq"There can't be two manager in the school,there can't be two reeve in one village.if they would be then there would be chaos.Seeing that there is excellent harmony in the universe WITHOUT HUMAN's DISTURBING EFFECTS
You're talking about the universe in which we would die in an instant anywhere but on one insignificant planet of one not notable stellar system located in one small galaxy (that's going to be destroyed in 4-5 billion years when it crashes into a much larger galaxy).

Some thoughtful creation.  A god that created that universe JUST FOR US would have to be crazy.
Afflicting the comfortable for 70 years.
Science builds skyscrapers, faith flies planes into them.

Icarus

Quote from: "brq"NO YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND PLEASE READ THEM carefully,please..
also ? accept that english is not my language sorry about that,and also I'M muSl?m.

Consider upbringing of one apple.First,apple seed needs water and mineral from the soil when we sow the seeds.Water that the seed needs come to soil from unconscious clouds riding on mindless wind.
And after seed's body appear on the ground it needs sunlight to grow up,and finally tree's branch bends itself to extend its fruit like making service to human.You see that,for an apple to grow clouds,winds,soil and sun,thus spinning of earth and sun to come across that tree's enlighten position are needed.we can also say that every element from from soil to cloud helps each pther like knowing each other although they are lifeless objects.And also ,we see this helping activity in the universe very apparently .Elements run to help plants,plants help animals,animals help ,finally, the humans.Therefore,as per these lifeless thing don't know the others' need,they don't help each other,possibly,there is ONE that employ all of these as worker and know the all needs of these workers and runs them their help of each other.

--- when we look ,long poplar has no product
                          short apple tree has product.So there is ONE that fix that product to that short tree in order for      people to reach it.

I'M sorry I'm not good at english I couldn't explain my thoughts well but, you can search from "Risale i Nur Collection,Said Nursi",which is very-well explained, and if you read again objectively (not taking into consideration thoughts of Richard Dawkins)
you'llsee the TRUTH...

IF I you're right ? DON'T lose anyth?ng by believing ALLAH but ?'m right you'll go infinite hell.
please see also 33 ways of proving God
see also for scientists consisting on ignoring God and those saying there is no GOd are wrong

safety and peace of ALLAH be upon you..

I would rather spend an eternity in hell than an eternity in heaven with religious people, that's how bad you are to the rest of us (me at least).

brq

Maybe I couldn't explain my ideas but you can reach detailed information from related links.
these are the proof of conditions of faith
if you're convinced it's enough to say
 ESHEDU EN LA ILAHE ILLA ALLAH ESHEDU ENNE MUHAMMEDEN(sallallahu aleyhi ve sellem) ABDUHU VE RASULUHU
I bear witness that there is no god but Allah, and I bear witness that Muhammad (pbuh) is the servant and Messenger of Allah

see about ALLAH
---see also about our prophet MUHAMMED(SAV)
---About angles and soul
http://www.nur.gen.tr/en.html#leftmenu= ... =the+words
---about resurrection and hereafter
---about fate & destiny
http://www.nur.gen.tr/en.html#leftmenu= ... =the+words
----about our book KORAN

Icarus

This one is spamtastic, literally just flinging feces into our clean(ish) forum.

MrsSassyPants

two words.   PREGNANT VIRGIN.   Did Gabe stick one in her, or God?  Bc they claimed she was a virgin.  Stupid ho fkd someone.    
I bet you speak in tounges at church don't u?
If you don't chew big red then FUCK YOU!