News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Why do YOU hate religion?

Started by zarus tathra, September 08, 2013, 12:58:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: "brq"If you do not mix them up in laboratory,would they react?
Yes, dummkopf, they would. Why do you think they wouldn't?

QuotePut chemicals with a 5 meter-space and wait 100 years
would anything happen by itself?You must do some action to start the reaction.
Yes, and nature frequently takes such actions on its own. You need only look at the weather to see such processes in action. Such processes were also in action in the early days of Earth, when life was not present (but the chemicals needed to form it were). It's simple math from there, compadre.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

brq

Quote from: "Plu"
would anything happen by itself?

Your sense of scale is off. Like, way off. Like, holy shit you cannot even begin to fathom how incredibly off your scale is.

---ok,put them with a 5 cm-space again there will be nothing unless one comes  and mixes that chemicals..we get here from this fact that regardless of the distant there will not be anything since they(mindless objects,chemicals here) can not move by their will.[/color]

Plu

Quote from: "brq"

Your sense of scale is off. Like, way off. Like, holy shit you cannot even begin to fathom how incredibly off your scale is.

---ok,put them with a 5 cm-space again there will be nothing unless one comes  and mixes that chemicals..we get here from this fact that regardless of the distant there will not be anything since they(mindless objects,chemicals here) can not move by their will.[/color]

Still off by multiple factors of a billion. Still not even approaching in the furthest reaches the scale that these events happen on.

brq

Quote from: "Hijiri Byakuren"
Quote from: "brq"If you do not mix them up in laboratory,would they react?
Yes, dummkopf, they would. Why do you think they wouldn't?

would anything happen by itself?You must do some action to start the reaction.
Yes, and nature frequently takes such actions on its own. You need only look at the weather to see such processes in action. Such processes were also in action in the early days of Earth, when life was not present (but the chemicals needed to form it were). It's simple math from there, compadre.

It seems that you did not get my example.There is no wind,no any interaction from the outside,in one room.If you want you try ,take the tubes and start to wait in your house for next 100 years,compadre.
Like I said,nature can not do anything since mindless,consciousness and weak things can not do anything.God employs factors such as wind,rain and so on to make works, but you suppose that they do work suppose that nature does.Wrong..Sorry.[/color]

Plu

You really need to go back to grade school, and restart your education from scratch, if you still think that wind and rain are deployed by god and not natural processes. We figured those out a thousand years ago.

Hell, if you're going to limit your example to a single room, where does the room even come from? Did god make that just for you so that you could propose possibly the dumbest argument ever?

Hydra009

Quote from: "brq"---Evolution:).Does it have eye to see,ear to heat and brain to think?
This is literally the stupidest thing I have ever heard here.

QuoteEven the human having brain,eye and ear is not able to bring about anything from absent,how could one term does all of works?
Seems like you're wedded to the watchmaker argument so much that you can't even imagine anything happening without it being consciously brought forth.  Yet, a myriad number of natural processes from plate tectonics to the water cycle occur without any thinking agent being involved.  Evolution is such a process.  All it requires is reproduction, variation, and selective pressure.

//http://evolution.berkeley.edu/evolibrary/article/0_0_0/evo_14

//http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK22508/

Seriously, read a book.

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: "brq"It seems that you did not get my example.There is no wind,no any interaction from the outside,in one room.If you want you try ,take the tubes and start to wait in your house for next 100 years,compadre.
So you've created a laboratory condition in which the reaction cannot occur, and are using this as evidence that it can't occur in good ol' stormy nature.

Quote from: "brq"Like I said,nature can not do anything since mindless,consciousness and weak things can not do anything.God employs factors such as wind,rain and so on to make works, but you suppose that they do work suppose that nature does.Wrong..Sorry.
[youtube:3d3hzye2]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PnTEB3RuTY[/youtube:3d3hzye2]

sdelsolray

The depth of religious indoctrination is quite deep with this one.  Couple that with a deep lack of basic scientific knowledge and a habit of using logical fallacies to support his beliefs and what do you get?

brq

Still off by multiple factors of a billion. Still not even approaching in the furthest reaches the scale that these events happen on.[/quote]

Oh,man. I say the same thing with you already,you need to bring them to optimum distance to happen something.But without one's impact they do not come to distance that is need for a reaction to start..But do not suppose that they are always in optimum distance just because you do not see one bringing them together.God
puts laws(I mean if you mix Na and HCl then NaCl and H2)puts every element a specific qualities and things happen according to that law after they come together.So everything is in the control of the God even our breathing.Since we do not get any education to learn how to breath,we just breath.Our life is dependent on two breath.If we can't take or give one of them,we die.But we are not aware of it since we get used to it so much.He donates us our life every moment like creating us with every 6 months by replacing our cells in our body.
[/color]

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: "brq"Oh,man. I say the same thing with you already,you need to bring them to optimum distance to happen something.But without one's impact they do not come to distance that is need for a reaction to start..But do not suppose that they are always in optimum distance just because you do not see one bringing them together.God
puts laws(I mean if you mix Na and HCl then NaCl and H2)puts every element a specific qualities and things happen according to that law after they come together.So everything is in the control of the God even our breathing.Since we do not get any education to learn how to breath,we just breath.Our life is dependent on two breath.If we can't take or give one of them,we die.But we are not aware of it since we get used to it so much.He donates us our life every moment like creating us with every 6 months by replacing our cells in our body.
How about you actually educate yourself on how abiogenesis works, and don't come back until then.

Plu

You just need to make the room big enough, the elements plentiful enough, and the time long enough, and things will start happening randomly. If you make "the earth" a room, "one day" the time and "all the stuff on the planet" into the chemicals, you only have to look outside to see reactions happening all the time, no outside influence required.

Now if you make "the universe" into a room, "the past 14 billion years" into the time and "everything" into the chemicals... I think your brain would pop out of your skull from over-exertion.

Hydra009

Quote from: "brq"Put chemicals with a 5 meter-space and wait 100 years
He's only off by a factor of 45 million or so.  Practically a mulligan for creationists.

But to answer the (painfully stupid) scenario, all sorts of complex organic molecules do occur naturally.  Conclusion falsified.

brq

I was wrong when I was saying about the room and its conditions,you are right, but you did not want to understand the example.It is just an example.I'm giving it just for comparison.There is no need to go into very depth.The basic thing that I want to tell you that even the reasons like wind,air and so on is under the order of the God,they are just workers,if he would not want,nothing happens.It's also true that before humans there were a lot of year had gone,it is also  mentioned in Quran,but it is just for people's seeing and understanding God's wisdom behind the events not for giving an lifeless things a real impress.If you look at the universe you will see great cleaning facility from Amazon jungles to dead stars cleaned by black holes.One house can not stay clean after one month without a cleaner.How could this universe stay clean without a cleaner?Black holes that clean stars and clouds with rain that clean jungles are just the worker of the God.Because these are lifeless things and they do not know how to clean and they do not  want to clean and they do not have any cleaning education. The real cleaner is God.

Icarus

Quote from: "brq"I was wrong when I was saying about the room and its conditions,you are right, but you did not want to understand the example.It is just an example.I'm giving it just for comparison.There is no need to go into very depth.The basic thing that I want to tell you that even the reasons like wind,air and so on is under the order of the God,they are just workers,if he would not want,nothing happens.It's also true that before humans there were a lot of year had gone,it is also  mentioned in Quran,but it is just for people's seeing and understanding God's wisdom behind the events not for giving an lifeless things a real impress.If you look at the universe you will see great cleaning facility from Amazon jungles to dead stars cleaned by black holes.One house can not stay clean after one month without a cleaner.How could this universe stay clean without a cleaner?Black holes that clean stars and clouds with rain that clean jungles are just the worker of the God.Because these are lifeless things and they do not know how to clean and they do not  want to clean and they do not have any cleaning education. The real cleaner is God.

Space isn't clean: http://hypertextbook.com/facts/2000/DaWeiCai.shtml

Hydra009

QuoteIf you look at the universe you will see great cleaning facility from Amazon jungles to dead stars cleaned by black holes
Wat.   :-s

These are NOT "great cleaning facility".

Respectively, these are an incredibly biodiverse and important ecosystem and incredibly dense regions of space that absorb matter and emit radiation with a tendency towards being messy.

QuoteBecause these are lifeless things and they do not know how to clean and they do not  want to clean and they do not have any cleaning education. The real cleaner is God.
I was wrong before.  This is the dumbest thing I have ever read on this forum.