One World Religion, When Insanity Rules The World.

Started by Solitary, September 02, 2013, 01:54:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solitary

Almost forgot the greatest sin: Put it in quotes!  :roll:
QuoteWith the new millenium, increasing numbers of people have heard about the "One World Religion" purportedly being planned by the ruling elite, i.e., the "Illuminati," "Masons," or various other cultic/religious interests. Many people believe that such a One World Religion, if indeed a planned development, will be a form of Catholicism or "New Age Spiritualism," while others such as Jews and Muslims insist that their ideologies will rule the world.

From some circles it appears that, rather than heading for a "new age of enlightenment" with increased personal freedom, including the freedom from religion, as is popularly believed, the United States--and by extension the world--is evidently being pushed instead towards a fascistic theocracy. Although governmental agencies may have had a hand behind some aspects of the "New Age Movement" (NAM), the One World Religion evidently intended by these various agencies is not the pastiche of airy-fairy, lovey-dovey concepts found within the NAM, by which everyone is equal and accepted.

Vying for the authorship of the One World Religion are evidently a number of factions, including certain interest groups that wish the theocracy to be based primarily on Judaic ideology, emulating the firm and merciless hand of Islam's mullahs and imams. Under such a dictatorship, books would be banned and burned, and freethinkers would be jailed or executed. If the Hassidic Jewish Movement has its way, the so-called Noahide Laws would be followed to the letter, as would many others found in the "Old Testament," prescribing capital punishment for abortion, euthanasia and "sexual deviation" such as adultery and homosexuality. The punishment, in fact, for breaking any of the Noahide Laws is decapitation.

Although the term "Noahide Laws" is not widely known, it is fairly common knowledge among the political and religious powermongers, allegedly representing "holy writ" passed along to Noah prior to the "Great Flood." According to some, these Laws are to be the basis of the One World Religion being pushed by the "Committee of 300's" New World Order.

Ultraist intentions are displayed by the Temple Mount & Eretz Yisrael Faithful Movement - Jerusalem, a supposed "fringe group" (with Knesset connections) that advocates as one of its long-term objectives:

"Consecrating the Temple Mount to the Name of G-d so that it can become the moral and spiritual center of Israel, of the Jewish people and of the entire world according to the words of all the Hebrew prophets. It is envisioned that the consecration of the Temple Mount and the Temple itself will focus Israel on (a) fulfilling the vision and mission given at Mt. Sinai for Israel to be a chosen people separate unto G-d, a holy nation, and a nation of priests, and (b) becoming a light unto all the nations [Yeshayahu (Isaiah) 42:6] so that the Name of G-d may be revered by all nations and the Biblical way of life may be propagated throughout the world."

The Temple Mount Faithful group claim that the United States was "founded by G-d to stand with Israel against her enemies..." It further asserts that anyone who moves against Israel is "anti-G-d"; Israel and "her people" are essentially equated with God, but all others are not. Another quote from Temple Mount Faithful: "No one can stop the G-d of Israel."

Providing evidence of a possible One World Religion, on March 26, 1991, U.S. President George Bush signed Public Law 102-14, a congressional resolution on the Seven Noahide Laws (H.J. Resolution 104, Public Law 102-14). Prior to that event, as Val Valerian says, "The bill was passed in the House by a voice vote on March 5, 1991 and was passed by the Senate on March 7, 1991."

The Proclamation was as follows:

"Whereas Congress recognized the historical tradition of ethical values and principles which are the basis of civilized society and upon which our great Nation was founded;

"Whereas these ethical principles have been the bedrock of society from the dawn of civilization when they were referred to as the Seven Noahide Laws;

"Whereas without these ethical values and principles the edifice of civilization stand in serious peril of returning to chaos;

"Whereas society is profoundly concerned with the recent weakening of these principles that has resulted in crises that beleaguer and threaten the fabric of civilized society;

"Whereas the justified preoccupation with these crises must not let the citizens of the Nation lose sight of their responsibility to transmit these historical ethical values from our distinguished past to the generations of the future;

"Whereas the Lubavitch movement has fostered and promoted these ethical values and principles throughout the world;

"Whereas Rabbi Menachem Mendel Schneerson, leader of the Lubavitch movement, is universally respected and revered and his eighty-ninth birthday falls on March 26, 1991;

"Whereas in tribute to this great spiritual leader, 'the rebbe,' this his ninetieth year will be seen as one of 'education and giving,' the year in which we turn education and charity to return the world to the moral and ethical values contained in the Seven Noahide Laws;

and "Whereas this will be reflected in an international scroll of honor signed by the President of the United States and other heads of state; Now, therefore, be it "Resolved by the Senate and the House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled, That March 26, 1991, the start of the ninetieth year of Rabbi Menachem Schneerson, leader of the worldwide Lubavitch movement, is designated as 'EDUCATION DAY U.S.A.' The President is requested to issue a proclamation calling upon the people of the United States to observe such day with appropriate ceremonies and activities."

Look up the Seven Noahide Laws and see how scary this shit is!  :evil: Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

stromboli

No, the great sin you commit is never putting FUCKING LINKS so that I can do follow up research. This is a good topic. You often provide good topics. Some of us are actually capable of doing further investigation on the subject, and would like to.

billhilly

Well, if it is the Masons behind the one world religion, it might not be as bad as I would have thought..........

QuotePolice in Michigan have broken up a shocking 'drug-fueled orgy' being hosted at a secretive Masonic Lodge - and this wasn't the first time it's happened, authorities warn.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -acts.html

Colanth

Religion is a superstition.  Belief in the One World Religion conspiracy is just another religion.
Afflicting the comfortable for 70 years.
Science builds skyscrapers, faith flies planes into them.

stromboli

Solitary

Quote from: "stromboli"No, the great sin you commit is never putting FUCKING LINKS so that I can do follow up research. This is a good topic. You often provide good topics. Some of us are actually capable of doing further investigation on the subject, and would like to.

I really feel like a sinner now with my two sins now.  :oops:  I think there are more here that think not using quotation marks is the greatest sin though.  :lol:  Solitary I'll see if I can find it for you.

Solitary

Quote from: "stromboli"No, the great sin you commit is never putting FUCKING LINKS so that I can do follow up research. This is a good topic. You often provide good topics. Some of us are actually capable of doing further investigation on the subject, and would like to.

Well I'm glad some are actually able to here, I was starting to wonder. :lol:  

[-X  Calm down now, here is what you asked for:

http://www.truthbeknown.com/theocracy.htm I try!  :wink:  With all the animosity I receive here at this forum from those who disagree with me for the stupidest reasons from their obvious superior intelligence and abilities it isn't easy.  :shock:   :rollin:  Solitary

ApostateLois

Christians fear any religion that is not their own. THEY are the ones who want a one-world religion, they just want to make sure it is Christianity so that nobody can oppose them. We have already been through this once, when Catholics ruled the world and made life hell for everybody.
"Now we see through a glass dumbly." ~Crow, MST3K #903, "Puma Man"

LikelyToBreak

Colanth wrote:
QuoteReligion is a superstition. Belief in the One World Religion conspiracy is just another religion.
Blasphemy!  Off with his head!   :twisted:

ApostateLois wrote in part:
QuoteWe have already been through this once, when Catholics ruled the world and made life hell for everybody.
Not for all the priests getting all the sex they wanted with whomever they wanted.

Colanth

Quote from: "ApostateLois"Christians fear any religion that is not their own. THEY are the ones who want a one-world religion, they just want to make sure it is Christianity
And their type of Christianity.  Catholics wouldn't want to live in a Mormon world.

What we need is interstellar travel NOW.  Then each sect of every religion can have its own solar system and do whatever it wants.
Afflicting the comfortable for 70 years.
Science builds skyscrapers, faith flies planes into them.

AllPurposeAtheist

So I'm sitting at the state capital building watching puko congess'men' all strutting ariund proud of jamming 'moral codes' down our throats while sandwitch board jebus freeks pass out babble pamplets.. hmmm
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.