Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

2DS??!?

Started by the_antithesis, August 28, 2013, 12:03:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_antithesis

What the fuck is this shit?

[youtube:3actoodw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAExBTWIp3M[/youtube:3actoodw]

I have to check to see that video wasn't posted in April.

Normally, I'd crow like an annoying bastard about this, saying Nintendo is giving up on 3D as they should and they probably are to a degree. But that's not what this is about. It's called an "entry level" handheld, as in it's made for small kids. Nintendo recommends the 3D of the 3DS only for children ages seven and up because it can cause permanent eye damage. So, that's what this is all about. Slightly cheaper, non-folding so less breakable game system without the 3D option that can ruin your kid's eyes. That's all it is. I would be tempted to get it but the screen is much smaller than the 3DS XL I already have, so fuck that.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: "the_antithesis"What the fuck is this shit?

Writer posted a YouTube video

I have to check to see that video wasn't posted in April.

Normally, I'd crow like an annoying bastard about this, saying Nintendo is giving up on 3D as they should and they probably are to a degree. But that's not what this is about. It's called an "entry level" handheld, as in it's made for small kids. Nintendo recommends the 3D of the 3DS only for children ages seven and up because it can cause permanent eye damage. So, that's what this is all about. Slightly cheaper, non-folding so less breakable game system without the 3D option that can ruin your kid's eyes. That's all it is. I would be tempted to get it but the screen is much smaller than the 3DS XL I already have, so fuck that.
I just stick with my gameboy I got in the early 90s that's bigger than the wii and crazy taxi on my sega dreamcast

SilentFutility

Crazy Taxi was a good game.
Played it a fair bit on my friend's dreamcast and then ended up buying it pre-owned for ps2 for just a couple of pounds.

Don't have it anymore though. From memory it didn't particularly have much of a career mode or anything like that did it?