Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Odd facts you stumble across

Started by aitm, August 26, 2013, 08:36:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_antithesis

[spoil:13pf8x97]I choke the chicken just about every day.[/spoil:13pf8x97]

stromboli

Marilyn Manson writes profanity on his face so that photos taken of him can't be published.

WitchSabrina

[spoil:260kqhpk]A duck's quack won't make an echo and no one can explain why.  *giggle snort*[/spoil:260kqhpk]
I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.

Solitary

You quack me up Sabrina.  :lol:  Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

WitchSabrina

WitchSabrina

[spoil:kasqnxd8]Horses never barf.  Ever.   I think they are the only animal that does no t throw up.[/spoil:kasqnxd8]

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Solitary

Quote from: "WitchSabrina"[spoil:10ednjvz]Horses never barf.  Ever.   I think they are the only animal that does no t throw up.[/spoil:10ednjvz]

I saw a horse fly by a tit mouse once. I still have the mammary of this.   :shock:  :lol:  Solitary

Satt

"Go," is the shortest complete sentence in the English language.
Quote from: \"the_antithesis\"We\'re a bunch of twats on the internet. We can\'t help you. You should see a psychologist.

the_antithesis

A strawberry is not a berry. It's an  an aggregate accessory fruit.

Accessory to what?

MURDER!

And also sex.

Solitary

Don't you just love science? It answers so many questions about what is true and false unless you have faith that is, then it's answered with God of the gaps. :roll:  Solitary

Shiranu

Quote from: "Satt""Go," is the shortest complete sentence in the English language.

Me?

No.

Hi.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

stromboli

There is a game called "cornhole"  :shock:

Hydra009

Quote from: "SGOS"[spoil:15c15yvb]Given that 23 million is just the number chickens that die every day, what is the United States total living chicken population?[/spoil:15c15yvb]
A little over 2 billion, afaik.  2009 data, so it's probably higher now.