Sight in Pitch Black Darkness...

Started by Satt, August 28, 2013, 09:01:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Satt

//http://www.whydontyoutrythis.com/2013/08/chinese-boy-with-ability-to-see-in-pitch-black-stuns-medics.html

WOW! I don't know how creationists can deny evolution with stories like this!

Of course, His noodley appendage may be at work here. :fsm:
Quote from: \"the_antithesis\"We\'re a bunch of twats on the internet. We can\'t help you. You should see a psychologist.

Plu

http://www.livescience.com/18209-china- ... ision.html

Seems some people are still skeptical. I'm kinda with them, too.

(This might actually be one of those cases where if it's true, it shows a gap in evolution... spontaneously getting night vision is too big a leap, as explained in the article I posted)

Satt

Well, crap. I guess I got to excited to check further into it. Thanks for the link.
Quote from: \"the_antithesis\"We\'re a bunch of twats on the internet. We can\'t help you. You should see a psychologist.

Icarus

If you have a child born with blue eyes and want to make money exploiting that difference, claiming night vision is an easy next step.

Solitary

There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Mister Agenda

Pitch  black sounds like an exaggeration. I'd like a more precise description of exactly how effecitive this boy's night vision is.
Atheists are not anti-Christian. They are anti-stupid.--WitchSabrina

Jason78

Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

the_antithesis

Colanth

"Seeing" in "pitch black darkness" is a contradiction in terms.  Not even cats can see in total darkness.

Someone could, possibly, have the ability to see further into the infra-red or ultra-violet than normal, allowing them to see where no one else could, but that's not total darkness, it's just not light that a normal person can detect.
Afflicting the comfortable for 70 years.
Science builds skyscrapers, faith flies planes into them.