Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Will The Real Mark Dreher Stand Up!

Started by Solitary, August 20, 2013, 02:23:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Icarus

Quote from: "Solitary"
Quote from: "Icarus"
Quote from: "Solitary"I wasn't aware of that Einstein, and just how does that make it pointless? Bite me! Solitary

Because he was banned at 12:40, then you posted at 1:58 on that same thread, right after aitm said he banned him. You made this thread at 2:28, 30 minutes after you posted in his thread. I think it's a fair assumption to think you were aware of the fact he was banned. This thread is pointless because anyone who wanted to read his posts can go to the original thread: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2138

What? I started this post, and it is not on the same thread. I posted after aitm said he was banned, I still don't see his post where he says he was banned!) Did you ever think I never read his post that he was banned, I didn't even look at the other original thread before posting this topic 30 minutes later. So how could I have known? To top it off you even say at the bottom someone can go to the original thread. However if you actually read my post here it isn't the same as what I posted on the original  thread.  :roll:  Do you even realize how stupid what you wrote here is you pedantic jerk?  :lol:  Solitary

This has to be a huge phenomenon on this website, were supposed to be a group of free thinkers and rationalists and here I have someone who can't even bother to read a few sentences correctly and actually reply to my post without building very imaginative straw men.

Please go back and read my last post as you will realize that the reply you gave me above does not correctly refer to about half of my post.

I never said he posted that he was banned, how could he post after he was banned? I said "right after aitm said he banned him". Usually when people are posting in a thread they read them but I guess (judging by how well you read my post) reading the post by aitm saying the troll was banned might not have translated to "the troll was banned" in your brain if you had read it.

I was actually under the assumption that this thread was all of Dreher posts, a archive of his trolling if you will. Seeing your reply and going back to read part of the huge thread, I realize that you have tried to create a shrine to yourself, a very humble act. Creating an entire thread dedicated to how Solitary 'defeated' the troll (created by Solitary)  =D> . This thread was clearly made by you just for you so I'm going to leave you to your privacy.

Ps. The existence of this thread makes you look very very self centered, I'd delete it. You can keep trying to insult me, but it doesn't phase me at all (trying to save you some typing. If you actually want to start getting witty and creative with your insults, I'd be happy to read those).

Solitary

This has to be a huge phenomenon on this website, were supposed to be a group of free thinkers and rationalists and here I have someone who can't even bother to read a few sentences correctly and actually reply to my post without building very imaginative straw men.

Please go back and read my last post as you will realize that the reply you gave me above does not correctly refer to about half of my post.

I never said he posted that he was banned, how could he post after he was banned? I said "right after aitm said he banned him". Usually when people are posting in a thread they read them but I guess (judging by how well you read my post) reading the post by aitm saying the troll was banned might not have translated to "the troll was banned" in your brain if you had read it.

I was actually under the assumption that this thread was all of Dreher posts, a archive of his trolling if you will. Seeing your reply and going back to read part of the huge thread, I realize that you have tried to create a shrine to yourself, a very humble act. Creating an entire thread dedicated to how Solitary 'defeated' the troll (created by Solitary)  =D> . This thread was clearly made by you just for you so I'm going to leave you to your privacy.

Ps. The existence of this thread makes you look very very self centered, I'd delete it. You can keep trying to insult me, but it doesn't phase me at all (trying to save you some typing. If you actually want to start getting witty and creative with your insults, I'd be happy to read those).

QuoteYou insult yourself!

"I never said he posted that he was banned, how could he post after he was banned? I said right after aitm said he banned him".

QuoteI was talking about aitm's post that he was banned.  :rollin:  :rollin: You funny person. I posted it not to defeat the troll but to let people know who he really was. Are you and him buddies?

Thou art violently carried away from grace. There is a devil haunts thee in the likeness of an old fat man; a ton of man is thy companion. Why dost thou converse with that  trunk of humours, that bolting hutch of beastliness, that swoll'n parcel of dropsies, that huge bombard of sack, that stuff'd cloakbag of guts, that roasted Manningtree ox with the pudding in his belly, that reverend vice, that grey iniquity, that father ruffian, that vanity in years?
:P   :lol: Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Icarus

[spoil:3b06umjw]
Quote from: "Solitary"This has to be a huge phenomenon on this website, were supposed to be a group of free thinkers and rationalists and here I have someone who can't even bother to read a few sentences correctly and actually reply to my post without building very imaginative straw men.

QuoteYou insult yourself!

"I never said he posted that he was banned, how could he post after he was banned? I said right after aitm said he banned him".

QuoteI was talking about aitm's post that he was banned.  :rollin:  :rollin: You funny person. I posted it not to defeat the troll but to let people know who he really was. Are you and him buddies?

Thou art violently carried away from grace. There is a devil haunts thee in the likeness of an old fat man; a ton of man is thy companion. Why dost thou converse with that  trunk of humours, that bolting hutch of beastliness, that swoll'n parcel of dropsies, that huge bombard of sack, that stuff'd cloakbag of guts, that roasted Manningtree ox with the pudding in his belly, that reverend vice, that grey iniquity, that father ruffian, that vanity in years?
:P   :lol: Solitary
[/spoil:3b06umjw]

You really need to reformat your posts (badly).

When you said "I posted after aitm said he was banned, I still don't see his post where he says he was banned!" You meant that you saw that you posted after aitm but you didn't see that aitm said he was banned? (In reference to " I was talking about aitm's post that he was banned."). It seems a little confusing that you saw the big red banned letters and didn't notice he was banned. This may be a normal thing with you but I would consider it safe to say that most people, after noticing a mod posting in big red letters, would take 3 seconds to read 'Banned'. I'm not sure how I'm insulting myself, please be a dear and point out exactly where that is (if saying I'm insulting myself was an attempt at a witty insult, it was not witty at all). That Shakespeare quote doesn't classify as witty or creative. You literally just copied and pasted it.  #-o

You also still have yet to defend the purpose of this thread. I said it was basically just an ego boost and you've only replied with insults. You've as good as told me you agree with that statement but are trying to deflect from the fact.

aitm

Really? I mean, really? You guys have a two page thread about why a thread was made? Oy vey.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Hijiri Byakuren

[attachment=0:7x3v5c60]Capture.JPG[/attachment:7x3v5c60]

You had to have noticed that. You had to.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Solitary

Quote from: "Hijiri Byakuren"[attachment=0:3bqig8dk]Capture.JPG[/attachment:3bqig8dk]

You had to have noticed that. You had to.

Yes I did. I'm suppose to know that means he was banned? I thought he was just saying leave, not that he was actually banned. I thought toodle oo was good-bye. And I have never seen that used before at a forum to say someone was banned.  :roll:  I've been told to quit insulting peoples intelligence here, but it seems perfectly alright to insult me and do it to me when people don't understand my posting or just disagree with my postings. If you don't agree just say so or show me with evidence it is wrong. And why all this nit-picking and splitting hairs?  :roll:  Solitary

Colanth

Just so you know in the future, Sol - if you see someone's rank as "Extinct", it means banned for eternity.
Afflicting the comfortable for 70 years.
Science builds skyscrapers, faith flies planes into them.

Solitary

Quote from: "Colanth"Just so you know in the future, Sol - if you see someone's rank as "Extinct", it means banned for eternity.

Thanks! I appreciate your advice.  :)  Hey you aren't someone I know are you calling me sol? A person at another forum always called me that. He was a good friend until I was stupid with him. I was really trying to help but it didn't come out that way. The internet is bad for that because things can be taken the wrong way. Solitary

Mark Dreher1

Hey, home fries.

What's the prob?

The Lamb of God

John 1:29

"The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him, and said, "Behold! The Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!"

My sheep.

My children.

Hear my voice.

"Children with the lamb",  by William Adolphe Bouguereau  c.  1867

My sheep.

My children.

Hear my voice.

"My sheep, hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me"   John 10:27

Mark Dreher1

Quote from: "_Xenu_"He even has his own subReddit.

http://www.reddit.com/r/MarkDreher/

Yes yes.

I do.

I do have "my own subreddit".

Dem boys

At Reddit.

Made it.

And then they wrote me.

Begged me.

To honor them.

With my words.

So..

I obliged.

The Tree of Life

Drops lots of leaves.

Mark Dreher1

Quote from: "Icarus"This has to be a huge phenomenon on this website, were supposed to be a group of free thinkers and rationalists and here I have someone who can't even bother to read a few sentences correctly and actually reply to my post without building very imaginative straw men.

The  website does do very very well.

Can't complain.

Something about it being "The Website of the Second Coming".

Makes it rank very highly.

In Google.

Hmm..

Go figure.

Famous name.

The Lord Jesus Christ

Mark Dreher1

Quote from: "aitm"Really? I mean, really? You guys have a two page thread about why a thread was made? Oy vey.

Listen to the Jewish mod now.

Jewish people have an intelligence, we could never understand.

As goy.

Or "goyim".

I think that's right?

I forget, what we're called.

We are the goyim, right?

I never get port and starboard right, either.

One is a lefty.

I know that.

Um.. Hmm..

stromboli

Wow. A triple dose of creep out before breakfast.