News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Hey homeys, Mark Dreher says hello

Started by Mark Dreher, August 20, 2013, 06:47:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aitm

A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Solitary

Quote from: "Mark Dreher"
Quote from: "Solitary"How pathetic this guy is, and too stupid he doesn't even realize it himself. To be as old as he says and still act like he is twelve years old shows his IQ is probably the same.

Silly goose.

I could prove to you that God was real in five minutes.

Maybe three.

I would be interested to hear your evaluation of this link.

http://thenewholybible.org/atheists_her ... of_God.htm

That should do nicely.

(There are photos of God, on my website, that I took, should you need more.)

Have a nice day.

You are sick and need help for your delusions of grandeur. By all your post you have proved that but not that there is a Christian God or any other. I think you are the one that needs more proof of God not us. Has He let you down with your so-called evidence? No of course not, because you will believe any kind of nonsense with your delusions? But you can't handle the truth about yourself or God you sinner that's going to hell. But then again maybe you are already there with your mental problems you can't handle. Have a nice day in hell!  :rollin:  :rollin:  :rollin:  :twisted:  I'll be waiting for you with my pitch fork.  :twisted:  :shock:  Solitary

Jesus is watching you Mark! And He is pissed.  Looks normal to me. Satan :twisted:
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Jason78

Quote from: "Solitary"You are sick and need help for your delusions of grandeur.

I hate to be an armchair psychologist, but that guy could probably benefit from some professional help.
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

PickelledEggs

Quote from: "Solitary"Jesus is watching you Mark! And He is pissed. [ Image ]  Looks normal to me. Satan :twisted:

:rollin:  :rollin:

I was wondering why no one reposed that picture! LMAO!  :rollin:

I'm surprised in myself that I didn't either. haha

Fidel_Castronaut

lol, marquee. HTML ROOLZ!