News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Soundcloud

Started by Krisyork2008, August 17, 2013, 11:28:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krisyork2008

So I've been playing music for a long time, and just recently recorded a demo in my friends studio. I've now placed it up on soundcloud and I intend on uploading it on several other websites as well.

Any idea how to get more exposure? I'm having a hard time finding similar artists to me because I'm only on mobile and a lot of the links don't work.

I don't know. Take a listen though and I guess I'd anyone has any advice on how to reach more people that'd be great.

http://www.soundcloud.com/kristan-york
Quote from: \"sweetjesus\"you cant push a dog into a pond and it turn into a fish-- evolution is rong. Why we still got monkeys?"?
Quote from: \"GurrenLagann\"Can\'t handle criticism? Find another species. \":)\"
"The catholic church is not a force for good, and fuck you for saying so." - Matt Dillahunty
"The holy spirit can\'t hold a pen." -Russel Brand

Solitary

Get an agent.  =D>  Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Hijiri Byakuren

Newgrounds has an audio section, and they probably get a lot more traffic than a lot of other sites.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Krisyork2008

I've actually been posting music to newgrounds for a long time now, and my account there is over 9 years old. Crazy! But idk how I feel about posting my most recent music on there. I know I'm still protected by copywrite law but I feel like if it's good it might be stolen.
Quote from: \"sweetjesus\"you cant push a dog into a pond and it turn into a fish-- evolution is rong. Why we still got monkeys?"?
Quote from: \"GurrenLagann\"Can\'t handle criticism? Find another species. \":)\"
"The catholic church is not a force for good, and fuck you for saying so." - Matt Dillahunty
"The holy spirit can\'t hold a pen." -Russel Brand