Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Liability Bomb?

Started by WitchSabrina, August 14, 2013, 04:05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WitchSabrina

I say "Naaaaa - Not liability bomb."  And I'll add "YAY for CA governor!"

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/08/13/f ... ound-this/
QuoteConservative pundit Michelle Malkin and the hosts of Fox & Friends on Tuesday expressed outrage and confusion after California Gov. Jerry Brown (D) signed a transgender rights law, allowing students to choose which gender identity they prefer.

"I don't know where to start on this, Michelle, because there seems to be so many questions around this," host Clayton Morris observed. "Is this children who consider themselves a different gender and have not gone through some sort of surgery? Is it a child who is conflicted about their sexuality and chooses one day to use the boys' bathroom as opposed to a girls'?"

"There is such an impetus to pander to political correctness," Malkin explained. "I think this is social engineering run amuck. Apparently according to the bill that was signed, transgender is defined anyway they way to! As long as a child has the self-perception that they are transgender, they will be able to go into any bathroom that they want. Really, I think it's a usurpation of local, parental and community control."

"Five-year-olds are now exposed to — I don't know — 'What is transgender? Hey mommy, what is transgender? Am I transgender?'" co-host Eric Bolling asked, adding that it was "very scary, slippery slope."

"And also, we know that kids like to pull pranks," co-host Gretchen Carlson pointed out. "Can you imagine now, the boys want to go into the girls bathroom and the girls want to go into the boys bathroom, and they can just say, 'Oh, well, I was transgender for the moment.'"

etc...
I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.

stromboli

My IQ is slightly lower now.

AllPurposeAtheist

My life was RUINED! RUINED I say at a young age when as I was peeing in a short urinal and looked around and saw a...a...a GIRL in the BOYS bathroom! She pulled up her breeches and left without a word and I've pondered turning into a flaming drag queen ever since.. Thank GOD for my spiritual guidance councelor who told me to pray to GOD it never happens again and if I ever try on my moms high heels again not only will I likely fall, break my neck, put someones eye out and get pneumonia, but may burn in hell.
The girl it turns out was Tim Gray. He was big for his age and a bit overweight with boy boobs..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Hydra009

Quote from: "WitchSabrina""And also, we know that kids like to pull pranks," co-host Gretchen Carlson pointed out. "Can you imagine now, the boys want to go into the girls bathroom
I've done that by mistake once.  I really liked the floral-print couch and bigscreen tv.   :)

Hydra009

By the way, what the heck are "boy sports" and "girl sports"?  Can anyone help me out there?

Boy sports:
Basketball
American football
Football/soccer
Baseball

Girl sports:
Tennis
Volleyball
Hunger Games

Is that about right?

AllPurposeAtheist

GI Joe was the precursor for god leaving schools because boys began playing with dolls. Everyone knows that. :-k
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

WitchSabrina

Quote from: "Hydra009"By the way, what the heck are "boy sports" and "girl sports"?  Can anyone help me out there?

Boy sports:
Basketball
American football
Football/soccer
Baseball

Girl sports:
Tennis
Volleyball
Hunger Games

Is that about right?

:rollin:
I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.

SGOS

I was in my early 20s and looking for the book section at Marshall Fields in Chicago, a huge store downtown.  They sold a wide variety of things, and rather than ask, I thought I would just find the book section on my own.  I'm walking at a pretty fast clip through this section and that, when I found myself going through what I figured must be the cosmetic section.  There were with big mirrors and counters and seating where I thought women could try on lipstick and things.  It seemed kind of isolated from the rest of the store, but I just kept walking fast until I cruised through a pair of open double doors, and found myself in a perplexing environment.  

It took me a few seconds to figure out this was not taking me to where I wanted to go.  I turned around and walked back through the "cosmetic section", where some woman sitting in front of a mirror was looking at me with a shocked "what the Hell are you doing" type expression.  At this point I was simply lost and confused, and I just rolled my eyes, and kept going at my fast clip.  She broke out into laughter, and that's when it hit me that I'd blundered into the woman's bathroom.

But as for Fox News and their affected shock and astonishment over things outside the norm, I wouldn't pay much attention.  I'm pretty sure they send all their reporters to "shock and astonishment" training.  They all do the shock and astonishment thing the same way, so I think they learn how to do it from the same instructor.

Colanth

Malkin, Morris, et al, are either just displaying the fact that they don't understand the word "transgender", or the fact that they'll twist anything for ratings.

IOW I can't figure out if they're idiots or frauds.
Afflicting the comfortable for 70 years.
Science builds skyscrapers, faith flies planes into them.

Solitary

I had a friend that had a gig at a lesbian bar. I ordered drinks for my wife and I and a dyke bar tender got all over me for asking for the drink by name. I went back to my wife's table and she said there was the most beautiful girl she ever saw in the bathroom that pulled up her blouse to so she could see them. This girl was now sitting next to another girl at the bar. When I went to meet my friend who came in the door the girl that was in the bathroom came and put her arm around me. My wife was correct and the girl had perfect legs and build.

My wife came up in a jealous rage and pulled the girls arm off of me yelling, "that's my husband!" while the girl apologized. I got the biggest kick out of it after my friend said the girl was transgender. To tell the truth I wouldn't have cared if "she" was. She was unbelievably beautiful and sexy. :shock:   =P~   :lol:  Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.