News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

I Want To Scream!

Started by Solitary, August 09, 2013, 06:16:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solitary

Watch this and you will too: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0u3-2CGOMQ#at=1656    :-&  :Hangman:  :roll:    I think Old Seer did the interview.  :rollin:  :rollin:  :rollin:  Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

caseagainstfaith

I ain't gonna put myself through that.
Please visit my site at http://www.caseagainstfaith.com  featuring critiques of Lee Strobel and other apologetics.

_Xenu_

Thats just painful to watch. Even some of the atheists are saying stupid shit.
Click this link once a day to feed shelter animals. Its free.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/ars/home

AllPurposeAtheist

Gonna have to pass, but if you do a youtube video of you screaming for 7 hours and 32 minutes I'll clear my calendar for the event! :)
I probably won't watch all 7½ hours, but I'll have a free day.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Poison Tree

38 minutes from way of the master? No, not happening.
"Observe that noses were made to wear spectacles; and so we have spectacles. Legs were visibly instituted to be breeched, and we have breeches" Voltaire�s Candide

LikelyToBreak

I watched the whole thing.  I now realize, I'm a liar, a mental rapist, a thief, and have murder in my heart.  I have nothing else to live for because I am not God.  People are no better than the lowest animal.  If only I had some magic words to make it not so.   :cry:

Oh, I do!   :shock:   "Fuck it, I'm only human."    :-D

Sal1981

They still use the absolutist bullshit, if you've lied, you are a liar angle.

This could be turned around, if the interviewer has lied, how do I know if his questions aren't lies? Makes for a somewhat entertaining dilemma.

Solitary

Stop it guys!  Just stop it!  :lol:  Solitary

Poison Tree

Quote from: "Sal1981"They still use the absolutist bullshit, if you've lied, you are a liar angle.

This could be turned around, if the interviewer has lied, how do I know if his questions aren't lies? Makes for a somewhat entertaining dilemma.
IF if having lied makes you a liar, then what does having told the truth make you?
"Observe that noses were made to wear spectacles; and so we have spectacles. Legs were visibly instituted to be breeched, and we have breeches" Voltaire�s Candide

Eric1958

The parameters he demands for the answer to his question make it impossible to answer. He seems to feel that if you can't show him one species evolving into another, while he watches, then you must believe in evolution through faith.

WitchSabrina

Why you watch stuff which makes you scream?  Stop dat  lol :shock:
I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.

Solitary

Quote from: "WitchSabrina"Why you watch stuff which makes you scream?  Stop dat  lol :shock:

Yes master!  8-[    I said yes.  :roll:  :lol: Solitary