News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Peeves

Started by Atheon, August 06, 2013, 09:18:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllPurposeAtheist

Summer is here and golly, the copy paper garden is so pretty this time of year! :biggrin:
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

GrinningYMIR

I hate when my boss keeps giving me crap jobs, which is bad because I'm the most efficient at them
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

aitm

generally, I am peeved about everything...
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Nam

People who have pet peeves. They get hair everywhere and never clean after them. Damn those pet peeves!

-Nam
Mad cow disease...it's not just for cows, or the mad!

Munch

People who think children are angels sent by heaven to make our lives richer.
Babysitting two nephews several times a week has taught me the truth, children are disgusting, loud, selfish, rabid and lack empathy.

Still love my nephews though.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Hydra009

This.  Good thing it's in video format.  :P

GrinningYMIR

I hate babies, there I said it
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

GSOgymrat

Quote from: GrinningYMIR on July 10, 2014, 07:17:14 PM
I hate babies, there I said it

I thought being an atheist you would find them delicious. Have you tried them with ketchup?

Nam

Quote from: GSOgymrat on July 10, 2014, 08:07:52 PM
I thought being an atheist you would find them delicious. Have you tried them with ketchup?

They get in your teeth, and their bones are so small that it's difficult to pick them out. And, I don't know about everyone else but babies taste like chicken. If I want chicken I'll eat alligator.

:wink:

-Nam
Mad cow disease...it's not just for cows, or the mad!

stromboli

People who think introverts need to be outed and continually try to involve you in shit you don't have any use for.

Hydra009

This may seem like a really strange gripe, but people who roll the dice too close to the miniatures at tabletop games.  I see this so much with D&D and 40k.  Some derpsauce who knocks over a squad of marines with his oversized dice like they're bowling pins.  Emperor have mercy.

*clenched teeth*  You.  Shoebox.  Roll 'em there.  Not difficult.

the_antithesis

People who gripe about their peeves on internet forums.

DunkleSeele

People who get peeved at people griping about their peeves on internet forums.

Mermaid

People who gripe about people who gripe about their peeves on internet forums.
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

stromboli

I get peeved at people who get peeved over peeving people that are peeved at peevers. So there.  :naughty: