Our President Should Wear Magic Underware?

Started by Solitary, August 04, 2013, 11:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solitary

There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Thumpalumpacus

What does it matter?  We the people are going to get bent over, underwear or no.
<insert witty aphorism here>

FrankDK

> What does it matter? We the people are going to get bent over, underwear or no.

No matter whom we elect, the voters are going to get it in the end.

Frank

Solitary

Not if you get some Magic Underwear and wear it.  :shock:   :rollin:  Solitary

Colanth

I love the "Do they really believe this?" part.  Catholics really believe that mumbling magic words physically transforms wine into blood and wheat crackers into flesh.  Christians really believe that Friday evening to Sunday morning is 3 days.  And that a corpse that's been rotting for 3 days can be brought back to life.  And that a god, living when there was no place in which to exist, created everything that exists.  Holy bootstrap, Batman.

I never question whether theists actually believe the nonsense their religion tells them to believe - if they didn't they'd be atheists.
Afflicting the comfortable for 70 years.
Science builds skyscrapers, faith flies planes into them.

Solitary

Oh yee of little faith, everything is possible with God.  8-)   #-o  :rollin:  :rollin:  Solitary

Colanth

But can he come up with an answer that stops a 4 year old from asking "Why?"
Afflicting the comfortable for 70 years.
Science builds skyscrapers, faith flies planes into them.

Cheerful Charlie

With the current crop  of GOP whackjobs  considering running  in 2016,  we may have to hope for somebody not wearing magik underwear on their heads.

Cheerful Charlie
Cheerful  Charlie

AllPurposeAtheist

I'm waiting for President Tooth Fairy, the ONLY deity who both picked up AND delivered for free AND also pays cold hard cash!
This Christian crap just makes no sense, but her dental deity does...well as much sense anyway.
Our next president and she's hot!

DON'T EVER FUCKING DOUBT HER DENTAL DEITY! :evil:
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.