Nite Owl or Morning person?

Started by WitchSabrina, July 30, 2013, 12:54:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WitchSabrina

Quote from: "PickelledEggs"LOL I just read my bio on my website.

QuoteHe communicates this very clearly, and sometimes even bluntly, through his images utilizing metaphor and high technical ability.

If that isn't narcissism, I don't know what is.   :lol:

You're funny.  If you care about the entertainment of others -albeit using art Or laughter - you're not That narcissistic.  But  being an artist requires a certain amount of narcissism - that's true enough.
I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: "WitchSabrina"You're funny.  If you care about the entertainment of others -albeit using art Or laughter - you're not That narcissistic.  But  being an artist requires a certain amount of narcissism - that's true enough.
Thanks, Bri.  :)

In all seriousness though I think everyone has the right to be a bit narcissistic, because everyone, in their own right, is (or can be) important. And I think it's important that people realize that and take action towards their goals in life.

For people in general: As long as you stay a humble about your self worth... as weird as that may sound, and don't let it get in the way of you getting along with other people, it shouldn't be a problem.