News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Zero?

Started by WitchSabrina, February 14, 2013, 10:10:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WitchSabrina

Zero discussions in the religious section of an atheist forum? Why, I never heard of such a thing. :shock:
LOL
I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.

Biodome

Quote from: "WitchSabrina"Zero discussions in the religious section of an atheist forum? Why, I never heard of such a thing. :shock:
LOL

Indeed... What's up? Did the pope resign cause he wanted to try out hacking?

Mister Agenda

I had trouble getting in yesterday, went on to the next forum.
Atheists are not anti-Christian. They are anti-stupid.--WitchSabrina

SGOS

Quote from: "WitchSabrina"Zero discussions in the religious section of an atheist forum?  
No one is interested?

ilostmypass

The forums were down the last few days. They were turned into a fun chat on another website and now they are back on.

[ Post made via iPad ]

WitchSabrina

Quote from: "Biodome"
Quote from: "WitchSabrina"Zero discussions in the religious section of an atheist forum? Why, I never heard of such a thing. :shock:
LOL

Indeed... What's up? Did the pope resign cause he wanted to try out hacking?

LOL
Hearing of the pope's impending retirement the religious section vanished.  Eeegads

(you guys know I'm joking right? The forum was down for a day.........that's all)
I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.

SGOS

Quote from: "WitchSabrina"(you guys know I'm joking right? The forum was down for a day.........that's all)
Hmmm, I hadn't noticed. ;)

ApostateLois

ZOMG WHEREZ ALL TEH POSTS???

Oh, new smilies! Well, that makes up for it, then.  :D
"Now we see through a glass dumbly." ~Crow, MST3K #903, "Puma Man"

widdershins

We're atheists.  We don't believe in religious discussion.
This sentence is a lie...

Hydra009

LOL
Shh...don't jinx it.  It's actually sort of nice having a break from all that.

Fidel_Castronaut

And here I was just about create the present evidence here thread again...
lol, marquee. HTML ROOLZ!

Hydra009

Dammit guys.  We just got our first theist troll since the restart.  Now I have to explain to people basic stuff like the burden of proof and why the bible isn't evidence for itself.  Thanks, Obama.   :evil:

bennyboy

Too bad you wrecked it.  Zero is probably the right number of threads to describe our relationship with God.  But say his name three times, and he'll appear.  No wait--- that's Beetlejuice.
Insanity is the only sensible response to the universe.  The sane are just making stuff up.

Navynukeman

What is there to discuss? Religion has not offered anything new or exciting to talk about

ApostateLois

BEETLEJUICE
BEETLEJUICE
BEETLEJUICE

Didn't work, and neither does God.
"Now we see through a glass dumbly." ~Crow, MST3K #903, "Puma Man"