This Guy Is A Chief Of Police? As A Gun Owner He Is Insane

Started by Solitary, August 02, 2013, 06:28:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solitary

How would you like to be pulled over by this Chief of Police?  :roll:  http://youtu.be/AQakPtOQCJo   :shock:  Scary! Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

AllPurposeAtheist

All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Poison Tree

Looks like the stereotypical bully with a badge type of cop
"Observe that noses were made to wear spectacles; and so we have spectacles. Legs were visibly instituted to be breeched, and we have breeches" Voltaire�s Candide

LikelyToBreak

And police wonder why the don't get the respect they used to get.  :-?

Hijiri Byakuren

This is why I fear the police rather than respect them; even moreso because they seem to like it that way.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Aroura33

//http://www.newsmax.com/TheWire/police-chief-mark-kessler-suspended/2013/08/02/id/518390
At least he was suspended (30 days) for this stupid stunt.  Although he should be fired, honestly.  What a stand up guy!  I feel so much safer knowing nuts like him are protecting me with guns.....
"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory.  LLAP"
Leonard Nimoy

Hijiri Byakuren

QuoteThe Gilberton borough council voted 5-1 to suspend Kessler for using borough weapons and ammunition without prior approval, according to The Associated Press.
Who was the 1!? Someone actually thought this was appropriate behavior!?

Lao Tou

Quote from: "Hijiri Byakuren"
QuoteThe Gilberton borough council voted 5-1 to suspend Kessler for using borough weapons and ammunition without prior approval, according to The Associated Press.
Who was the 1!? Someone actually thought this was appropriate behavior!?

To that one person, I guess the only appropriate response is to quote the Chief himself: "Fuck you!."

To be nice about it, I have to say that maybe once the kid matures a little he won't be such a jerk off.
Recovering Baptist

"My own view is that this planet is used as a penal colony, lunatic asylum and dumping ground by a superior civilization, to get rid of the undesirable and unfit. I can\'t prove it, but you can\'t disprove it either."
Christopher Hitchens, in "God is Not Great"

Shiranu

Libtards? But I thought that meant libertarian, who would generally be in favour of him...
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: "Shiranu"Libtards? But I thought that meant libertarian, who would generally be in favour of him...
Just conservative libertarians. Sadly more common than the liberal variety I am a member of...

Shiranu

Quote from: "Hijiri Byakuren"
Quote from: "Shiranu"Libtards? But I thought that meant libertarian, who would generally be in favour of him...
Just conservative libertarians. Sadly more common than the liberal variety I am a member of...

Yeah that's true. My bad.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur