News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Why?

Started by NilDesperandum, July 27, 2013, 01:49:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NilDesperandum

Why is everyone offline, but they respond to me in seconds?

Solitary

Quote from: "NilDesperandum"Why is everyone offline, but they respond to me in seconds?

I'm not!   Am I?  :shock:  :-k  :rolleyes:  It must be the coke.  :shock:  :shock:  :shock: Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

frosty

Well, it says I'm online now, I'm sure there is an option in the control panel so people can always appear offline if they choose so. Maybe they did that.

NilDesperandum

Don't fool yourselves. Smart people think you're stupid. Somebody blocked me too, then they responded to me. It's called insecurity.

Solitary

So you think we are stupid because you are a smartass?  :rollin:  :rollin:  :rollin:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  You're killing me dodo brain. NOT JUST STOP IT!  :lol:  Solitary

NilDesperandum

What does NOT JUST STOP IT mean? I'm a smart ass. So what? It's something I do when I'm bored. Don't tell me this forum isn't full of smart asses. Don't tell me any forum isn't full of smart asses. Forums, I've learned, are THE place for being a smart ass and talking shit. Don't pretend I blazing a new trail or disrupting the status quo.

NilDesperandum

What does NOT JUST STOP IT mean? I'm a smart ass. So what? It's something I do when I'm bored. Don't tell me this forum isn't full of smart asses. Don't tell me any forum isn't full of smart asses. Forums, I've learned, are THE place for being a smart ass and talking shit. Don't pretend I blazing a new trail or disrupting the status quo.

NilDesperandum

frosty

Quote from: "NilDesperandum"What does NOT JUST STOP IT mean? I'm a smart ass. So what? It's something I do when I'm bored. Don't tell me this forum isn't full of smart asses. Don't tell me any forum isn't full of smart asses. Forums, I've learned, are THE place for being a smart ass and talking shit. Don't pretend I blazing a new trail or disrupting the status quo.

I was literally just responding to your opening post. I get that you were under the influence and bored but if you have a bone to pick with the people you claim originally insulted you, you should take it up with them.

Solitary

Quote from: "NilDesperandum"What does NOT JUST STOP IT mean? I'm a smart ass. So what? It's something I do when I'm bored. Don't tell me this forum isn't full of smart asses. Don't tell me any forum isn't full of smart asses. Forums, I've learned, are THE place for being a smart ass and talking shit. Don't pretend I blazing a new trail or disrupting the status quo.

You made my day!  :rollin:  I don't know what you mean, everyone is so nice to me here. Want another lie?  :lol:  If it wasn't so late I'd smoke a joint. I'll sleep when I'm dead. ttfn Bill

Youssuf Ramadan

If ND is that smart, how come he made the same post 3 times in a row?

NilDesperandum

Youssuf Ramadan: It's because he's 3x as smart as his own self. Folklore has it, what he says must be repeated several times and committed to memory, then recited 5 times a day in a certain posture with your cock to the left, balls to the right, but flipped over the cock. Then you will know true wisdom.

Plu

The only way someone can be three times as smart as he is, is if he lacks intelligence alltogether; 3a = a only applies to a = 0.

Smart people would know that.

wolf39us

User temporarily suspended