News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Hi everyone new to this forum,

Started by ChillyWilly, July 23, 2013, 01:11:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChillyWilly

Hey everyone, or my fellow atheist individuals, recently i came across a video on youtube, it was a dane cook stand up comedy video (i know...),, what i want to know is how in the world do people find this idiot to be funny, i mean he is a complete moron, check this video out he basically makes fun of common sense, everything he says is retarded, and yet there is an audience full of laughing people... even in the comments there is one that sticks out  "Bout? time someone made fun of Atheists." i say the reason religious bigots cant make fun of atheists is because there is nothing to make fun of, if they wanted to sound like complete ignorant idiots then making fun of Atheists might be the way to go, because where people who are Atheists place value in logic, common sense and reason where people who are religious place value in fairy tale stories.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-L4uq-x ... vcQ5hHnAKs
this is the dane cook skit i think it needs more dislikes! :twisted:

Solitary

:-D Welcome aboard ChillyWilly ! Thanks for the video. Have you notice when theist get questioned they get sadistic and want to destroy their antagonist with violence? He and Ted Nugent should get together and kill each other and go to heaven.  :shock:  I'm glad I don't get violent in my thinking.   :-k   I guess it's a human thing to do. :cry:    Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Plu

There's plenty of ways to make fun of atheists, if you're a skilled comedian :)
You can make fun of any group. It's usually only when people take the easy route that it stops being funny.

Welcome aboard, at any rate.

(Oh and a small tip: negative attention is also attention. Dane Cook and/or whoever put that video up get just as much money from people who go there to vote it down as they do from any other viewer. If you want something to go away, it's often better to just ignore it.)

the_antithesis

Now, are you this:

Or the other kind of chilly willy.

aitm

greetings will, chill out here man. Welcome
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Brian37

Be sure to barbecue kittens, record the NFL without their permission and rip the tags off of your mattress.

Oh and Dane Cook sucks too.
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

Youssuf Ramadan

Welcome to the forum.  May the noodliness of FSM be with you.  8-)

stromboli

PickelledEggs

I forgot who Dane Cook was, so I googled him. To answer your question why people enjoy his stand up:

He says things and over-animates himself, so unintelligent people find that funny, because they don't actually realize he doesn't even say anything.

I forgot he even existed until now...  shows how good he is. Although I liked him in that movie "Waiting"... mainly because he didn't get much screen time.

Anyway. welcome chillywilly

Hijiri Byakuren

Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

the_antithesis

Quote from: "PickelledEggs"I forgot who Dane Cook was, so I googled him.

He was that guy in Green Lantern, right?

ZachyFTW

Quote from: "ChillyWilly"Hey everyone, or my fellow atheist individuals, recently i came across a video on youtube, it was a dane cook stand up comedy video (i know...),, what i want to know is how in the world do people find this idiot to be funny, i mean he is a complete moron, check this video out he basically makes fun of common sense, everything he says is retarded, and yet there is an audience full of laughing people... even in the comments there is one that sticks out  "Bout? time someone made fun of Atheists." i say the reason religious bigots cant make fun of atheists is because there is nothing to make fun of, if they wanted to sound like complete ignorant idiots then making fun of Atheists might be the way to go, because where people who are Atheists place value in logic, common sense and reason where people who are religious place value in fairy tale stories.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-L4uq-x ... vcQ5hHnAKs
this is the dane cook skit i think it needs more dislikes! :twisted:

1. I highly doubt he ever had that conversation
2. It is sad that becoming one with nature is less realistic than the virgin birth to these people
3. Dane Cook? Shouldn't he be dead by now?
4. I did not smirk once during that entire bit, horrible comedy. Not because I'm an atheist, because I know good comedy when I see it
"If you wake up tomorrow morning and say a few Latin words over your pancakes thinking that they will turn into Elvis Presley, then you have lost your mind. Do the same with a cracker and Jesus, then you\'re just a Catholic."- Sam Harris

MrsSassyPants

Hi  I am BRAND NEW today to the forum.  And quite early in my atheism.  Been a skeptic for about 5 years, became a full non believer about 2 years ago.

Yes that video was so lame.  I am always amazed at just how cruel and heartless people of faith can be.  And I don't even think they all believe it, they just like the money that gets thrown at them from the poor and weary.  Surely they know its a scam, right?   So ridiculous
If you don't chew big red then FUCK YOU!

MrsSassyPants

I live next door to a couple of money sucking church leeches.  Two kids, neither parent really works.  Husband travels on someone else's dime ("mission trips to vegas..etc...vomit), leaving the wife home with the kids.  And they have the nerve to tell the kids that they don't have much money.  I am sure all the money they have was snatched out of some pitiful old ladies hand that feels like god told her to help this family , when in reality they need to get off their asses and get real jobs.  Such LOSERS.  And these are "christians".    My husband and I break our back only to see neighbors sit bk, not work and whine about it too.  I would rather be an atheist.  :)
If you don't chew big red then FUCK YOU!

Plu

Smart choice :) Welcome to the forums!