News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Ha Ha- Darwin Nominee

Started by aitm, July 20, 2013, 09:56:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aitm

A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Plu

The Skeletal Atheist

6 liters? That's a light breakfast.
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

stromboli

I was gonna say, I've seen sailors put that much away in a night on many occasions.

Colanth

Hey, who can argue with "a long tradition"?  (Brought to you by the same people who seriously believe that someone who died 2,000 years ago is coming back "real soon now".)
Afflicting the comfortable for 70 years.
Science builds skyscrapers, faith flies planes into them.

Brian37

Nothing new, or unique to one country. A couple of morning zoo radio idiots thought it would be a good idea to have a water drinking contest and the first one to go to the bathroom lost. Same effect, one of the players died from water poisoning , YES, anything that deludes your blood to the point your blood does not function, will kill you.

And Adam Richmond from the show "Man vs Food" I am sure has gotten letters and e-mails from doctors saying, keep it up, that could kill you.
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

Eric1958

I wonder if any of the people in those hotdog eating contests ever choke to death? Hotdogs are a common item to choke on. But I suppose the people running the show are aware and are prepared for the occasional emergency.

Did anyone see the movie Tampopo? It's Japanese, made back in the 80s. It features several stories within stories that are all about food. It's a favorite of mine. One story features an elderly Japanese man who loves spicy hot noodles. In his story he is choking on his noodles and someone sticks a shopvac hose down his throat to pull the noodles out.

WitchSabrina

:shock:   poor bastard   :shock:   what was he thinking?   ugh :shock:
I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.