News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

greetings!

Started by michael cabral, July 20, 2013, 01:09:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

michael cabral

hello,

my name is michael, i am a very laid back individual that does not mind talking with people.

i am posting here to let you know that i have posted videos on youtube that may seem to conflict with the bible story... there are reasons for it, good reasons.

it is important that you know i am posting these in cartoon form, so they will be easy to understand, and also appealing to children.

some people may be in an uproar with what they will see. it is okay if you get upset, i will not get upset back at you... i would like for you to ask me anything and i will tell you the truth.

i will be posting more videos very soon with a lot more information in them, these are short, the span of a song.

thank you for your time.

videos:

history part 2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqE9WCFmboY

loveworld:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFU9UQd2wrM

*Mod*-I am leaving this here as a testament to how religion can take normal people and make them stupid. Well done religion-aitm

PopeyesPappy

Jesus. Titty. Fucking. Christ.

Of course there are good reasons things conflict with the Bible. Most of the stories it contains are bullshit.
Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

Eric1958

Greetings back at you. I tried the link, but it wouldn't play on my smartphone.

Plu

The first one is a religous video that runs way to fast for anyone to keep up reading it unless they're very advanced readers who already know the story.

The second video is a hippy-fest, which is kinda problematic because the first video is you teaching kids religion, which is one of the biggest dividers of people in history and the second one is clearly many different religions getting along, which will never happen as long as there's people (like you) trying to teach people about their specific religion. The only way religion and peace will co-exist is if all religions stop pushing it on other people and every child is left around to decide their own religion, free of pressure or judgement.

Also, the classical question: if a god doesn't want me to go to hell, why did he make me an atheist? The answers to that one are always funny and silly :)

Bibliofagus

I'm not upset, just confused.
Welcome?
Quote from: \"the_antithesis\"Faith says, "I believe this and I don\'t care what you say, I cannot possibly be wrong." Faith is an act of pride.

Quote from: \"AllPurposeAtheist\"The moral high ground was dug up and made into a walmart apparently today.

Tornadoes caused: 2, maybe 3.

Jason78

Well done, you made a youtube video :)
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

DunkleSeele

I started watching the one about Moses and stopped halfway because it's, plainly put, a bunch of crap. Mind control device?  :rollin: You must be kidding me!

Solitary

Welcome aboard michael cabral!  Good try! But we aren't little children here. I think we can all agree on the second video, it's too bad religious people think they have to die to see what we have right here on earth, and don't seem to care if it goes to hell as long as they go to heaven with God.  :roll:   :evil: Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

viocjit

Welcome ! I will maybe see yours videos.

michael cabral

viocjit! thank you very much. i have also been posting on a catholic forum, they also don't want to hear what i have to say yet....but! i answer almost every comment and question you may have with them throughout the couple pages that we have been talking there. check it out and i will be back to see if you have anymore questions.

http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=91573

Plu

Of all the places, you decided to post it on the internet's biggest christian satire website? Either you're just messing with us or you didn't do your research before you posted.

michael cabral

ye... i didn't do my research, i am wingin this... you know where i should go with it?

Plu

I think "away" would be a good start. I mean; if you didn't do your research, your posts are obviously not worth the bytes of internet they're taking up.

Mister Agenda

Welcome, michael, good luck!
Atheists are not anti-Christian. They are anti-stupid.--WitchSabrina

Solitary

Are all Baptist hate mongers?

This is what they believe, and of course supported by the bible because God hates: Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30),

The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10),

Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8) I like this last one, they must really be hated by God with that one.

Can't you just feel all the love? Anyone that believes they should hate because of the bible quotes and really think it is the word of God are insane. This is the same BS as the Westboro Church of Hate preaches.  :roll:  God hates the Effeminate when Jesus hung around with men and had long hair and wore a dress.  :rollin:  :roll:  Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.