News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

The pray offs.

Started by baddogma, July 08, 2013, 09:41:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

baddogma

"The only way you can be certain that there are good people in the world is to BE one".
-My mother

Morality is doing what is right, no matter what you are told.
Religion is doing what you are told, no matter what is right.

Plu

Shame he didn't list all the things he prayed for, that would've been much funnier.

GSOgymrat

I was rooting for the unicorn.

Fidel_Castronaut

Tampons. I knew they were the one true gods. Alf is a false deity.
lol, marquee. HTML ROOLZ!

Solitary

I kind of wanted the pink unicorn to win.  :cry:  Solitary

There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

AllPurposeAtheist

No doubt about it. Praying to a box of Tampons could bring wonderous results because, let's face it. Tampons go to that mysterious place... Oh never mind. You're all to young to explain this to and if not I shouldn't have to explain anyway. Not to mention the awkwardness of the whole mess. :)
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

airbud

haha this site is hilarious. I like his other sections. but in all seriousness the cookies were outdated otherwise alf would have never won.

frosty

That site is oldschool. Web 1.0 design.

I have nothing funny to say but whenever I think of prayer these days I am reminded of when as a teenager I gradually started shifting my thought process to Atheism... and every time I prayed, I either thought that 1) I am only talking to myself like a dolt and 2) I am talking to myself, and an imaginary entity my mind is conjuring up to give more validity to the idea and concept of "prayer".

airbud

I still use that use that kind of design. Type out the html code and everything. An oldie but a goodie. What age would you say you shifted? I'd say definitely 18 for me. Took a full 180 and never looked back.

This guy has some pretty entertaining reads besides the prayoffs. The femi-nazis on tumblr are giving the guy hell for his slut formula (http://www.slutformula.com). Obviously satire but ofcourse they won't see it that way.

stromboli

Quote from: "airbud"I still use that use that kind of design. Type out the html code and everything. An oldie but a goodie. What age would you say you shifted? I'd say definitely 18 for me. Took a full 180 and never looked back.

This guy has some pretty entertaining reads besides the prayoffs. The femi-nazis on tumblr are giving the guy hell for his slut formula (http://www.slutformula.com). Obviously satire but ofcourse they won't see it that way.

See, this is information we should've had back in the 60's. Would've been highly useful.  :(

airbud

Quote from: "stromboli"
Quote from: "airbud"I still use that use that kind of design. Type out the html code and everything. An oldie but a goodie. What age would you say you shifted? I'd say definitely 18 for me. Took a full 180 and never looked back.

See, this is information we should've had back in the 60's. Would've been highly useful.  :(

Lol it would be just as useful as it is now, especially if you don't read into it very seriously. Love this guys site and it's refreshing to see him not speak this political correctness crap. Satire at its finest.

ZachyFTW

Lets get a Unicorn chat going. UNICORN UNICORN UNICORN
"If you wake up tomorrow morning and say a few Latin words over your pancakes thinking that they will turn into Elvis Presley, then you have lost your mind. Do the same with a cracker and Jesus, then you\'re just a Catholic."- Sam Harris

Karon3E

The unicorn must have a beard though? Beard-less unicorns were not prayed to in the study. Funny site :rollin:

Another study should be created. I vote the following be prayed to this time:
-Alf (defending champion ofcourse)
-A fart captured in a glass jar
-Scientology
-Expired milk
-Sober Gary Busey
-Justin Bieber
-Beardless unicorn
-Jesus (for sake of completion)

Thoughts?