Racism alive and well in ' merca!

Started by Aroura33, July 18, 2013, 06:22:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydra009

Quote from: "drunkenshoe"Writer posted a YouTube video
I love that video!  I was holding it in reserve in response, but alas, it's out.  Yeah, it bugs me when ethnically asian Americans are assumed to be from somewhere else simply because of their race.  And paired with the stupidest stereotypes too, like dogs/cats as food.  Har de har har.

Hydra009

Quote from: "mykcob4"The funny thing is that every Mexican even those born in Mexico ARE AMERICAN. America is a continnent NOT a nation. In fact it's 2 continnents, North and South.
Dumbass rednecks can't even get geography correct. Kinda reminds you how Palin thought Africa was one nation. I swear rednecks, conservaturds are the worst people in the world.
Quote from: "Shiranu"[ Image ]

No American continents...

hmmm...
Okay, everyone who thinks that when people call themselves American, they're indicating a continent and not a nationality, you all get minus 50 dkp.  100.9% of the time, they're talking about nationality when they use that term.  You need to understand this.

(When people do indicate what continent they're from, they usually do so with the terms North American or South American or Central American, not plain ol' American.)

rickcopeland648

Quote from: "Gawdzilla Sama"
Quote from: "Aroura33"American born, grammy award winning recording artist Marc Anthony sings God Bless America at a baseball game, and the nationalistic rasicsts promptly climb out of the woodwork to tweet angrily about it. A BROWN person simply cannot be a REAL American!
 #-o
http://publicshaming.tumblr.com/post/55 ... -superstar
Nobody can sing that tune sober, it's an old English drinking song and you have to be shit-faced to do it.

No, The Rick Copeland seems to remember "God Bless America" was written by Irving Berlin...
"It was then I understood my mission. I knew I must overthrow the white man and all he stood for. But that would not be easy. I would need the help from my organizing brothers and sisters. But most of all, I\'d need the help of Allah. All thanks be to Allah, praise be his sweet and blessed name."
   -- From "Dreams From my Father: The Unexpurgated Version THEY don\'t Want You To Read". By B. Obama Hussein, Forward By Jerome Corsi"

"Syphilis is the algebra of infection."

mykcob4

Quote from: "Hydra009"
Quote from: "mykcob4"The funny thing is that every Mexican even those born in Mexico ARE AMERICAN. America is a continnent NOT a nation. In fact it's 2 continnents, North and South.
Dumbass rednecks can't even get geography correct. Kinda reminds you how Palin thought Africa was one nation. I swear rednecks, conservaturds are the worst people in the world.

hmmm...
Okay, everyone who thinks that when people call themselves American, they're indicating a continent and not a nationality, you all get minus 50 dkp.  100.9% of the time, they're talking about nationality when they use that term.  You need to understand this.

(When people do indicate what continent they're from, they usually do so with the terms North American or South American or Central American, not plain ol' American.)
People's intentions are what I am talking about. I don't care what their intentions are. I can't help that they are inherently stupid. There is no nation named America, there is no "nationality" that is American. And let's talk about their intentions. They don't think that this nation is diverse. They think that every household, every person that is a ligitimate US citizen is a carbon copy of 'Leave It To Beaver'. These racist bastards that want everyone to be a christian sheep, to be intollerant, to vote tea party republican, are nothing more than ignorant uneducated morons. Thus the fact that they demonstrate when they speak of being American and then go describe what that is.

Hydra009

Quote from: "mykcob4"There is no nation named America, there is no "nationality" that is American.
But there is a nation named the United States of America.  Hence the nickname.  It's really not that hard to understand.  If I can make the mental adjustment that when people say they're "from Korea" they're really talking about South Korea, then you can make the mental adjustment that when people say they're "from America", they're really talking about the USA.

QuoteAnd let's talk about their intentions. They don't think that this nation is diverse. They think that every household, every person that is a ligitimate US citizen is a carbon copy of 'Leave It To Beaver'.
Some do, unfortunately.

QuoteThese racist bastards that want everyone to be a christian sheep, to be intolerant, to vote tea party republican, are nothing more than ignorant uneducated morons.
All that is implied with the term Republican.  :P

QuoteThus the fact that they demonstrate when they speak of being American and then go describe what that is.
And describe people not "looking American", implying that Americans are only a certain ethnic group.  Yeah, it's screwed up.

WitchSabrina

Quote from: "Hydra009"

hmmm...

Yup Yup. 8-)
I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: "Shiranu"
Quote...Seriously, I don't know where this dumbass line of reasoning that "America" is a continent's name originated, but it needs to die.

North. America.
South. America.

Europe = European.
African = African.
Asian = Asian.
North American = North AMERICAN.
South American = South AMERICAN.

Therefor... you are an AMERICAN.
I see North American, I see South American... looks like plain ol' American is still referring to a country.

Perhaps if you use the old continent naming system you could decide to call the whole landmass "America." If you wanna use that made-up system to claim victory, go ahead. In the world of reality...

...no America. Just North America and South America. America is a country, not a continent.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Jmpty

???  ??