News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

My First Facebook Delete

Started by Satt, July 15, 2013, 07:11:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Satt

Since I have started to loose my faith in a god, I have started to "like" atheist groups on Facebook and comment on their statuses. Well, I got my first "Christian" wall posting a few days ago. I wanted to post it here because it was so funny, but she deleted it after we went back an forth for a while, and then she deleted and blocked me. I was very polite with her. She posted something on my wall saying that she was surprised that I changed my religious beliefs to "Agnostic" because my parents were such strong "Christians". I started telling her how "Agnostic" isn't a religion, but simply someone not afraid to say "I don't know". She said I needed to have faith, to which I replied "what is faith"? She said it's believing without seeing. I told her that she must be Agnostic too, because you can't have faith until you first admit to yourself there is no proof of god. That apparently pissed her off, because she wrote a long tirade about how I am a sinner and she will pray for me. I simply said "While I am very happy for you to be so secure in your faith, if you are going to pray, please pray for all the people suffering in the world instead of what goes on in one man's head." Thanks. That's when she deleted the thread, then me, then blocked me. I wouldn't have done that to her, but I guess that's the "Christian" thing to do. Oh well, let the loss of friends begin.  :drinkers:
Quote from: \"the_antithesis\"We\'re a bunch of twats on the internet. We can\'t help you. You should see a psychologist.

Brian37

Christians love token friends, until you are the bad minority who refuses to sit at the back of the bus and start asking questions.
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

WitchSabrina

Yes...it is amazing how UN Christian those Christians can be eh?  Don't be suprised. It gets uglier.  *sigh*
I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.

aitm

let it be known that you really were not interested in her sexually. It'll drive her batty.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust