News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Hello! ... again?

Started by Rin, July 13, 2013, 09:30:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rin

Hello, it's Rin Hato here.

I've made this account because I literally cannot get into my Rin Hato account. I've tried every single permutation of my password/a password I would use, and nothing.

I then went to reset my password... and it said my account information doesn't exist.

So, seeing as I couldn't find out how to contact an admin through email, I made this one so I could maybe find out what is going on.

FYI: I tried registering with this email about ten mins ago, and it said that my IP had been blocked because a spammer had used it. I restarted my router and it has seemed to have worked. I have just been banned for being a "troll" on another site I go to, maybe this is related? It might not be, but I certainly wasn't trolling (unless you count being a respectful member of the forum as trolling) so I'm kinda stuck D:
A fool is serene in his certainty, a wise man is riddled with doubt.

stromboli

Welcome to the Twilight Zone- MUHAHAHAHAAAAAAA.......... funny thing, that. Did you lose it because of the Infidel Guy selling the site or the previous clusterfuck  event? Either way, welcome back.

(edit) oh, by the way- if you weren't aware, we own the site and are taking donations. there is a donate thingy in the control bar up yonder ^.

Rin

I lost it a few days ago AFAIK. I only had like 200 posts anyway so if it's gone for good then it's no big deal. The funny thing is that I can still see the posts I made as that account. Like, they're still in the threads. But IDK...

I'd love to donate but I've got like £0.22 in my bank account and I don't even know how to donate anyway *~*

stromboli

Quote from: "Rin"I lost it a few days ago AFAIK. I only had like 200 posts anyway so if it's gone for good then it's no big deal. The funny thing is that I can still see the posts I made as that account. Like, they're still in the threads. But IDK...

I'd love to donate but I've got like £0.22 in my bank account and I don't even know how to donate anyway *~*

It's ok. Save up for beer.  :-D

Rin

Meh, I prefer cider. But not that crappy cheap dry cider that tastes like chemicals. It has to be either sweet and fruity or a good quality dry cider.

But tayberry beer is actually real nice.

EDIT: I'll see about filling out my profile tomorrow. I'm tired and confused ATM...

the_antithesis