News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Hello!

Started by uDelta, July 12, 2013, 02:36:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

uDelta

Hi, my name is Stan, unofficial handle uDelta(also what I prefer being called), and I am addicted to hanging theological ideas, ranting on about stuff that disproves all beliefs into creation by non-scientific(if anything is non-scientific) means, etc, etc, etc.

I hope that people will appreciate me(what a thing to say) even though I(put stuff in parens all the time), and make sure that there is a minimum amount of smileys, and a maximum amount of essay-esque context/non-contextual information with wikifuls of absolutely nothing but meta about meta about meta on a subject of great controversy, to which people respond in parts, claiming that I am verging off into a cliff of totoro-tal nonsense that manages to cling onto your brain just by the sheer size of the post, and the lack of "-breaks" in the paragraph. I am tired of saying absolutely nothing to nothingness.

End.
Please, tell me what proof you have of demons and gods. Is it the magical book you read, and base all of your morals upon? One could argue that devout religious fanatics are actually suffering from widespread severe schizophrenia...

Hijiri Byakuren

What.

Oh, hello there. Sorry, I had to reboot my brain after reading the second paragraph. :lol:
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

PickelledEggs

Quote from: "uDelta"Hi, my name is Stan, unofficial handle uDelta(also what I prefer being called), and I am addicted to hanging theological ideas, ranting on about stuff that disproves all beliefs into creation by non-scientific(if anything is non-scientific) means, etc, etc, etc.

I hope that people will appreciate me(what a thing to say) even though I(put stuff in parens all the time), and make sure that there is a minimum amount of smileys, and a maximum amount of essay-esque context/non-contextual information with wikifuls of absolutely nothing but meta about meta about meta on a subject of great controversy, to which people respond in parts, claiming that I am verging off into a cliff of totoro-tal nonsense that manages to cling onto your brain just by the sheer size of the post, and the lack of "-breaks" in the paragraph. I am tired of saying absolutely nothing to nothingness.

End.
What I understood without giving myself an aneurysm.
Quote from: "uDelta"Hi, my name is Stan.
Anyway...

Welcome uDelta!

Plu

Welcome aboard :)

Interesting introduction.

stromboli

And commas. I see commas. Welcome. I use quotes a lot, myself.

DunkleSeele

Quote from: "uDelta"Hi, my name is Stan, unofficial handle uDelta(also what I prefer being called), and I am addicted to hanging theological ideas, ranting on about stuff that disproves all beliefs into creation by non-scientific(if anything is non-scientific) means, etc, etc, etc.

End.
[artificial voice]does... not... compute... does... not... compute... does... [/artificial voice]*KABOOOOOM*

Oh, Hi Stan!

uDelta

Hello to you too! Sorry about that.

If I were a superhero, I'd be "Paragraph Man", defeating villains and fighting crime by having a 43-paragraph discussion with the baddies, and eventually asking them a question from the beginning, and when they look up at the sky and try to answer, I'll beat them up.
Please, tell me what proof you have of demons and gods. Is it the magical book you read, and base all of your morals upon? One could argue that devout religious fanatics are actually suffering from widespread severe schizophrenia...

SGOS

If you like to rant you've come to the right place.  We let people rant, although very few of us listen.

Brian37

Be sure to barbecue kittens, record the NFL without their permission and rip the tags off of your mattress.
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

Brian37

Quote from: "SGOS"If you like to rant you've come to the right place.  We let people rant, although very few of us listen.

WHY YOU LITTLE BLAH BLAH BLAH FINGER WAG BLAH BLAH BLAH FINGER WAG EXPLANATION POINT!
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37