News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Hello! I just joined...

Started by markxcool, July 09, 2013, 11:33:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

markxcool

Hello Everyone! I came here because I have a few questions that I wanted to get input on. Maybe I will chip in on some of the topics here, too. Cheers!  :)

Hijiri Byakuren

Nice to meet you. I'm fairly new myself. :-D
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Solitary

:-D  Welcome aboard markxcool ! Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

PickelledEggs

the_antithesis

Quote from: "markxcool"I came here because I have a few questions that I wanted to get input on.

Yes, you should dump her. She totally went behind your back doing that.

Plu

Welcome aboard. What kind of questions do you have? :)

DunkleSeele

Quote from: "markxcool"Hello Everyone! I came here because I have a few questions that I wanted to get input on. Maybe I will chip in on some of the topics here, too. Cheers!  :)
Welcome, marxcool!

Yes, we eat babies. And yes, if you're a female, to get full access to the threads you need to post nude pics of yourself.

aitm

A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

stromboli

Welcome. the answer to the first question is no, the second yes. the third is tell the truth, you are in the right on this.

AllPurposeAtheist

The magic 8 ball says: Go buy a magic 8 ball.. answers sold separately. :)
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

The Skeletal Atheist

No, I will not have sex with you.
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

Armada

Welcome!

We have a few medium rear kittens left, so help yourself. If you want it well done, just put one on a pitchfork and fry it over that fire over there. You know, the one people call the gates of hell.

Oh, and don't listen to DunkleSeele. He's a little sexist. If you're a male, you still need to post your naked pictures. Or at the very least pictures of you in a sexy pirate costume.
Babies go well with red wine

Brian37

Be sure to barbecue kittens, record the NFL without their permission and rip the tags off of your mattress.
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37