News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Just passing by

Started by Voskhod, July 04, 2013, 05:46:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Voskhod

Nothing to see here, just another newbie.

Also hi
[size=100]
"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." -H.P. Lovecraft
[/size][/b]

Voskhod

By the way, 10 posts is whats required to create threads on other forums?
[size=100]
"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." -H.P. Lovecraft
[/size][/b]

DunkleSeele

Quote from: "Voskhod"By the way, 10 posts is whats required to create threads on other forums?
Hello sunrise,

yes, you need 10 posts to create new threads, but you can post in any thread you want. Oh, and welcome! :-D

Plu

Welcome aboard :) Tell us a little about yourself?

Voskhod

Depends on what you want to know?
[size=100]
[/size][/b]

stromboli

net worth
political affiliation
whether you got beer
your sister's measurements
shit like that.  

Oh, welcome.  :-D

Mermaid

A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

Voskhod

Quote from: "stromboli"net worth
political affiliation
whether you got beer
your sister's measurements
shit like that.  

Oh, welcome.  :-D

Well if you insist.

Net worth: None
Beer: Teetotaler
Measurements: Single child
[size=100]
[/size][/b]

PickelledEggs

Quote from: "Voskhod"Depends on what you want to know?
-name
-rank
-serial number
-and your mothers maiden name.

Just kidding. Don't post that.

Welcome Voskhod!

aitm

greetin...er...no sister?

meh
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Voskhod

Is there a problem, sir?
[size=100]
[/size][/b]

mykcob4

From what I've seen of your post, I welcome you. Refreshing perspective is always welcome.

Voskhod

Quote from: "mykcob4"From what I've seen of your post

Esplain.
[size=100]
[/size][/b]

mykcob4

Quote from: "Voskhod"
Quote from: "mykcob4"From what I've seen of your post

Esplain.
Not right now Ricky,....Lucy, I'm home!!!!

GurrenLagann

Good to see a new face around this part. :)

I dunno, tell us about how/why you became an unbeliever (I presume).
Which means that to me the offer of certainty, the offer of complete security, the offer of an impermeable faith that can\'t give way, is the offer of something not worth having.
[...]
Take the risk of thinking for yourself. Much more happiness, truth, beauty & wisdom, will come to you that way.
-Christopher Hitchens