News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Once Again, It's THE GAY'S Fault!

Started by stromboli, July 01, 2013, 03:21:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: "Brian37"
Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"Fine..ignore the flaming drag queen issue at your own peril. [-X I personally have nothing against flaming drag queens and some of my best friends are flaming drag queens, but we all know what happens when you get a state with dry tinder and trees together with flaming drag queens..  :-k

Yes, like when you get atheists around a grill and kittens.
I'm a cat lover, so I only grill babies.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Mermaid

Quote from: "Agramon"
Quote from: "stromboli"Are we regressing socially? The level of stupidity is mind boggling.
Social media and the internet have just allowed the morons who were always there to be heard more often. I think we're finally getting a good look at how dumb we've always been.
A very interesting social phenomenon. I bet it is a lot easier to hire people now, because Facebook gives a very good look at their true colors.
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: "Gawdzilla Sama"
Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"Fine..ignore the flaming drag queen issue at your own peril. [-X I personally have nothing against flaming drag queens and some of my best friends are flaming drag queens, but we all know what happens when you get a state with dry tinder and trees together with flaming drag queens..  :-k

Kitten and baby grillers set off 30 state blaze... Teh gays, specifically flaming drag queens suspected of undermining the whole bbq fiesta.. :shock:
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: "Brian37"Yes, like when you get atheists around a grill and kittens.
Quote from: "Gawdzilla Sama"I'm a cat lover, so I only grill babies.
Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"Kitten and baby grillers set off 30 state blaze... Teh gays, specifically flaming drag queens suspected of undermining the whole bbq fiesta.. :shock:
But they make FABULOUS fruit salad, sweetie!
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: "Brian37"Yes, like when you get atheists around a grill and kittens.
Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"Kitten and baby grillers set off 30 state blaze... Teh gays, specifically flaming drag queens suspected of undermining the whole bbq fiesta.. :shock:
But they make FABULOUS fruit salad, sweetie!
And decorate quite well without colors clashing.. Heavens knows we wouldn't want forest fires in clashing colors..  [-X

Youssuf Ramadan

Quote from: "SGOS"Well, I for one am not surprised by these idiots.  You just had to know someone was going to say this on TV.

I bet Robertson is pissed that they beat him to it.....

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: "Gawdzilla Sama"But they make FABULOUS fruit salad, sweetie!
Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"And decorate quite well without colors clashing.. Heavens knows we wouldn't want forest fires in clashing colors..  [-X
Well, "flamers" would be natural fire-fighters, no?  :P
PZ Myers

AllPurposeAtheist

Not to be outdone though, the Family Research Counsel is supporting EX gay pride month...probably a big parade with..meh...3 people attending..
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/07/0 ... ride-Month
This of course is to celebrate ex forest fires NOT caused by gay people..

stromboli

Colorado Springs had major fire damage twice in two years. Home of focus on The Family. Hmmm. Maybe God is sending a message, just not the one the fundies want.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"Not to be outdone though, the Family Research Counsel is supporting EX gay pride month...probably a big parade with..meh...3 people attending..
"Hi! We're the Ex-Gays! I used to suck cocks and my wife used to eat pussy. Now I suck pussy and she eats cocks. God loves us now."
PZ Myers

Brian37

Your "atheist card" has been revoked. (Note to reader, I like cats too) :)
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

The Skeletal Atheist

I would like to sincerely apologize for this incident.  :(

You see, on the day that the fires started I was minding my own business, just hanging out and the like, when the demon of homosexuality once again took control of me and caused me to know another man in the Biblical since. Now, I may live in Georgia, but I'm sure that my decadent act of debauchery, my sin that the Lord so wisely calls an abomination caused this. For all those affected by the fires, I am truly sorry.
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

Gerard

Quote from: "stromboli"http://skeptophilia.blogspot.com/2013/07/gays-god-and-forest-fires.html

QuoteMany of you have undoubtedly been following the news of the horrific wildfires, last week in Colorado and this week in Arizona.  Thus far these fires have cost millions of dollars in damages and at least 21 lives, 19 of whom were members of an elite firefighting team who died this weekend in a blaze near Phoenix.

These fires are thought to have multiple causes.  The southwest saw record or near-record temperatures last week, coupled with low rainfall.  Some people also attribute the severity of the fires, especially in Colorado, to the population explosion of the pine bark beetle, which has killed huge stands of ponderosa pines all through the Rocky Mountains.  But in so attributing the fires to these reasons, people are ignoring the role of the most powerful natural-disaster-creating force known to man:

Gays.

Yes, gays.  According to Colorado pastors Kevin Swanson and Dave Buehner, the recent fires are god's wrath against the people of Colorado for their liberal attitudes toward homosexuality.

In an interview on Generations Radio, the two ministers were clearly in agreement about what was going on here.  Said Buehner, "Why Colorado Springs?  Understand that Colorado itself is a state that is begging for God's judgment.  How did we do that?...  Our legislative session opened up this year and their very first order of business, their most pressing order of business..."  Swanson then interrupted with, "... they could hardly wait, they could hardly wait..."  And Buehner finished, "Like the first day, was to pass a Civil Union Bill, which is an uncivil bill."

And, of course, the whole thing wouldn't be complete without some mention of gay guys kissing, in this case State Senate Majority Leader Mark Ferrendino kissing his partner when they found out that the Civil Union Bill had passed, a photograph of which appeared on the front page of the Denver Post.  Said Swanson:

"When you have a state where the House leadership is performing a homosexual act on the front page of the Denver Post two months ago?  Does God read the Denver Post?  Do you think He picks up a copy of the Denver Post?  He gets it.  God gets the Denver Post."

Delivered right to His Almighty Doorstep, I'm sure.

Then, the question came up as to why, if god was trying to smite Colorado for supporting gays, the fires hit the religious and conservative areas near Colorado Springs, rather than far more liberal bastions of Denver or Boulder.  Buehner said, "Judgment begins in the House of God," as if that made complete sense, and added that the fact that god hadn't yet destroyed the entire state was an "act of grace."

Gee, I was in the exact area where the fires are from the 18th to the 26th. Didn't see a single Gay couple, not a one. Saw major Pine Beetle Damage, however. It's them damn Gays again. There oughta be a law.  [-X

Westboro Baptist syndrome should be classified an official disease.... Or should we call it after Pat Robertson....

Gerard

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"Not to be outdone though, the Family Research Counsel is supporting EX gay pride month...probably a big parade with..meh...3 people attending..
"Hi! We're the Ex-Gays! I used to suck cocks and my wife used to eat pussy. Now I suck pussy and she eats cocks. God loves us now."
And Pope Francis couldn't be any more delighted! :) He's hired Eddy Money to sing,... well, you know.. AND the FRC is issuing a special commemorative coin!

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: "The Skeletal Atheist"I would like to sincerely apologize for this incident.  :(

You see, on the day that the fires started I was minding my own business, just hanging out and the like, when the demon of homosexuality once again took control of me and caused me to know another man in the Biblical since. Now, I may live in Georgia, but I'm sure that my decadent act of debauchery, my sin that the Lord so wisely calls an abomination caused this. For all those affected by the fires, I am truly sorry.
Not to worry. Just do a good deed even though you're physically and spiritually rendered incapable and Pope Francis will send Eddy Money to your place too! :)