Old smoking commercials saying doctors recommended it

Started by Kemba9, June 08, 2023, 04:16:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kemba9

Mostly related to "Camel smokes". Just curious what you think about it, when it came to the science we know now about smoking vs then?. Can one say its the same delusion people in USA do when it comes to potheads? Saying how good it is when we know its not.

Also i hate Seth Rogen movies aswell so thats partially the reason why i dont like potheads.

But when it comes to pot jokes. This is the only one i like

Mike Cl

You get your panties in a twist over the oddest stuff!!!!
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Gawdzilla Sama

I heard that shit in the '60s. It went away with better information and oversight. Now if you want to talk about killing dragons who DON'T kidnap damsels then ... I'm still not interested.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

the_antithesis

Kemba9

Quote from: the_antithesis on June 09, 2023, 12:06:30 AMThe fuck is wrong with you?
I just hate the obsession Americans have with drugs. So watching an Arcade game of full cartoon violence on that is gold. You could say they got a ... Death wish

the_antithesis

Kemba9

Quote from: the_antithesis on June 09, 2023, 10:21:03 AMNot funny!

Diet Coke!
Ok, here is a suggestion i heard from a random guy from youtube.

What would happen if a pothead where to try to smoke weed from his ass?. As in, clenching their buttcheeks and inhaling it like that? (And yes its possible)

But that sums up potheads in my view and their stoner laugh

Unbeliever

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: the_antithesis on June 09, 2023, 12:06:30 AMThe fuck is wrong with you?
I hang out with the wrong peoople, evidently. (Looks to the left.)
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

the_antithesis

Unbeliever

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Unbeliever on June 14, 2023, 11:51:39 AMHere's lookin' at you, kid! 👀
♫Don't Bogart that joint,
My friend, pass it over to me!♫
PZ Myers