If the sun is devilish, then they admit that the devil created them?

Started by BananaFlambe, December 05, 2023, 04:54:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unbeliever

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Hijiri Byakuren

No intro, immediately posts gibberish. We're off to an excellent start with this one.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on December 05, 2023, 09:42:27 PMNo intro, immediately posts gibberish. We're off to an excellent start with this one.
Booted from Skeptics'.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

the_antithesis

Unbeliever

It seems as though BananaFlambe has already left. We aren't getting any responses.
God Not Found

Mr.Obvious

"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

aitm

*puts in hearing aid*
wha? Wazzat?
*puts on glasses*
was going on?
*peers at screen*
oh, Hang on....I got my hammer here somewhere....
* shuffles some papers, drawer slides open....looks under desk* dam, maybe on refridge...
*stumbles to kitchen, looks about the room, stumbles across living room*
damn...where is that thing, AH, there you are,
*pick up from behind door, brushes dust off*
Ima coming...okay..say wha?  Dammit!
*tosses hammer on couch where it bounces behind couch to be forgotten about for another 6 months*....
.dammmit.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Dark Lightning

Gawdzilla Sama

PZ Myers

the_antithesis

BananaFlambe

um, do you think I can have this conversation with a real naked lady somewhere instead then?

Unbeliever

I'd still like to know who the "they" is that you were referring to.
God Not Found

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Unbeliever on December 06, 2023, 04:12:29 PMI'd still like to know who the "they" is that you were referring to.
It seems to be a high level of "invisible friends."
PZ Myers