News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Donald is in trouble

Started by ferdmonger, September 08, 2023, 08:39:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unbeliever

I expect Will Scharf, Drumph's 💩 lawyer, to go to prison before Drumph does, unfortunately.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Hydra009

For someone with no voice, he's surprisingly noisy.

Hydra009

Trump:  "They hate me!  Rigged!!!1"
Me: "Oh, so they're literate and have a pulse."

Hydra009

Hydra009

Smartest criminal ever lol

Hydra009

Dumb AF Don at court watching tweets mocking him

QuoteOne potential juror ruled out on Tuesday was a man who recently shared an AI-generated video of Trump saying "I'm dumb as fuck," according to reporter Josh Kovensky of Talking Points Memo. The man had evidently tried to conceal his opinion of Trump during earlier questioning, per The New York Times, and protested that the video was only something he "reposted," but Judge Juan Merchan dismissed him.

QuoteSome of the internet material brought before the court sparked debates as to whether it actually proved bias. Trump lawyer Todd Blanche argued that a video of a New York street party around the time of the 2020 election shared on Facebook by a prospective juror obviously showed a celebration of Trump's loss to Joe Biden. The woman claimed it was a spontaneous gathering. Trump reportedly muttered something in her direction and drew a warning from Merchan against intimidation tactics.
One enduring myth encouraged on the right is that right-wing figures and ideology are well-liked by the "silent majority".  This is of course far from the truth.  Outside of the cult, these people are widely regarded with much-deserved disdain.

Hydra009

SGOS

Quote from: Hydra009 on April 18, 2024, 08:24:50 PMTrump demands funds from Republican campaigns that use his likeness
My disgust for this man overrides his pathetic self interests. I'd be cut from jury selection in the first round.

SGOS

Trump should contact Nike who apparently has offered Caitlin Clark an 8 figure contract to endorse their shoes. Although, good luck with Nike, since Trump is already selling his own line of shoes (and Bibles), so we can probably rule out Simon and Schuster too.

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: SGOS on April 19, 2024, 05:43:25 AMMy disgust for this man overrides his pathetic self interests. I'd be cut from jury selection in the first round.

I think i could fullfill the role without bias.
Do suspect that i'd still find him guilty in the end. But i would do so only if the evidence, which is most assuredly there, were there.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

SGOS

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on April 19, 2024, 03:58:37 PMI think i could fullfill the role without bias.
Do suspect that i'd still find him guilty in the end. But i would do so only if the evidence, which is most assuredly there, were there.
I agree, it's about credible evidence, not about the fact that I think he's a detestable person. But just saying that during jury selection would likely be the integrity that would cause the Trump lawyers to send you home. Just saying you could only be swayed by credible evidence might be enough to get you out of jury duty.

While I'm on it; Jury trials are like debates. Winning does not require proofs or truths. Misdirection as well as playing to the listeners biases, emotions, and predispositions are all on the table. You and I are not who Trump's team is looking for.

Susan

Hello,

I know no one cares, but I actually got some replies to one of my last posts (I think the thread was this one) which I couldn't/didn't respond to. Sorry about that.

Not that there was much to reply to, at least.

Nevertheless, RL got in the way, again...

ferdmonger

A man named David Pecker
Owned him a Black and Decker
It ground down bad news
Voters had no clues
Stormy? No one could check her.

Unbeliever

Too bad Pecker's first name isn't Peter! 🤣

Peter Pecker picked a peck of pickled peppers... 🤪
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

ferdmonger

David Pecker protected Donald's pecker. What a headline. 

Donald's defense wants you to believe that Cohen cannot be trusted. He worked for Donald for years, and was obviously trustworthy. When did he become untrustworthy?  When he turned against Trump.

"Cohen can't be trusted!  He testified against my client!"

Is this really the best defense?