Main Menu

I dont get Atheism or Religion

Started by Kemba9, June 09, 2023, 05:30:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kemba9

I got family

Gawdzilla Sama

You that desperate for attention?
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Kemba9

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on June 09, 2023, 06:42:08 PMYou that desperate for attention?
Military atheists are hardcore. Just look at Trump vs Biden. Lots of energy just like Richard Dawkins when he is being an asshole for some reason
But either case, i wouldnt know, since Aspergers or mental disorders was made up during eugenics period of the Progressive era of USA
https://www.twitch.tv/trumporbiden2024

Dark Lightning

^ You're not very good at this, you know?

Unbeliever

To quote Lopan, in Big Trouble in Little China, "You were not put on this world to 'get it.'"

🤣
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Blackleaf

Yeah. I've seen your posts. You clearly don't get it. Also, are you off your meds? You sound like a rambling lunatic.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Kemba9 on June 09, 2023, 07:11:39 PMMilitary atheists are hardcore. Just look at Trump vs Biden. Lots of energy just like Richard Dawkins when he is being an asshole for some reason
But either case, i wouldnt know, since Aspergers or mental disorders was made up during eugenics period of the Progressive era of USA
Militant. I was a military atheist long before I was a militant atheist. I used to say "I'm not religious enough to call myself an atheist."
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Susan

Quote from: Kemba9 on June 09, 2023, 07:11:39 PMMilitary atheists are hardcore. Just look at Trump vs Biden. Lots of energy just like Richard Dawkins when he is being an asshole for some reason

Lol, I won't judge you, but do you realize how badly written this post looks? I think there are about 3 non-sequiturs there, at the minimum. 😂😂😂😂😂

While we're at it, do you really have Aspergers? IOW, you went to an actual mental health professional?

Susan

Quote from: Blackleaf on June 09, 2023, 08:10:45 PMYeah. I've seen your posts. You clearly don't get it. Also, are you off your meds? You sound like a rambling lunatic.

Maybe he is being ironic/playing you guys around/trolling? I don't know.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣