News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Isnt science thriving due to war?

Started by Kemba9, June 09, 2023, 07:43:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackleaf

Quote from: Kemba9 on June 10, 2023, 10:39:52 AMI agree somewhat. That war does exploit that. But war creates these conditions to improve scientific minds is more what i mean. Basically there is a reason why part of the world didnt have scientific circles, yet some parts did. And thats due to being pressured due to war.

Also i notice your name sounds like that fearmongering Christian stuff about DnD? Dark Dungeons 2014 movie is the one i saw. Of how dangerous larping is which is funny.

Its really crazy how they make table players look evil lol. I mean sure nerdy and boring i can get. But evil is taking it to the extreme haha

You're confusing correlation with causation. Just because a country does war (and what country doesn't?) doesn't mean that war leads to science.

Also, my username is actually a coincidence. I came up with it by smashing two somewhat random words together. I do find Chick Tracts funny, though. How deluded do you have to be to think that the world is run by atheists, and that Christians are the minority in America?
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Unbeliever

It's amazing, but I still find Chick tracts occasionally. I read them avidly. 🤯
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

the_antithesis

Quote from: Unbeliever on June 10, 2023, 10:32:33 PMIt's amazing, but I still find Chick tracts occasionally. I read them avidly. 🤯

Never liked Chick tracts. Not enough chicks in them.