If Jaws came after you, how would you beat it?

Started by Kemba9, June 06, 2023, 06:22:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kemba9

This giant Shark basically

I guess my strategy is hiring bunch of Orcas to go after Jaws "Despite how one got murdered in Jaws 2" but if it was a bunch of them then it would be beating Jaws in no time!

aitm

Unless it can walk on land, I got no worries.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Unbeliever

What if it turns into a Sharknado? 😱
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

the_antithesis

Gawdzilla Sama

Fought with a seven-ish foot shark on the stern deck of a USN tugboat once, c. 1975. "Somewhere near the Virgin Islands." Our Filipino cook took charge when the shark wasn't entertaining any more.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Primal

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on June 06, 2023, 12:32:51 PMFought with a seven-ish foot shark on the stern deck of a USN tugboat once, c. 1975. "Somewhere near the Virgin Islands." Our Filipino cook took charge when the shark wasn't entertaining any more.

You ate shark meat?

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers