I think legalizing homosexuality was a mistake

Started by Kemba9, June 03, 2023, 05:01:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aitm

Poor baby. "The idea to dominate the other side". Gee, you mean like just asking for basic decency after 2000 years of oppression. You probably think blacks are trying to dominate just by asking history to be true, or for, oh you know, being able to get paid that same as whites, allowing for the fact they probably won't even get hired due to said tan.
Me thinks you may have an ego problem, perhaps you should try some of those applications that make it bigger.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Mike Cl

Quote from: Kemba9 on June 08, 2023, 05:16:29 AMPoint is feminists and incels got lot more in common than they would like to admit. The idea to dominate the other side basically. Except incels goes too far with murder spree.

Sure believing in equal opportunity makes sense in my view. But feminism is not so much about that as its to prove how evil masculinity is, and whereas incels views females as property and have very messed up views on people like that
No, the point is you are fucked up in the head and are in dire need of some psychiatric help to cure yourself.  you are one sick puppy!!!
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

the_antithesis

Quote from: Kemba9 on June 08, 2023, 05:16:29 AMPoint is feminists and incels got lot more in common than they would like to admit.

One group thinks they should have rights. The other thinks they should have privileges.

Yep. Exactly the same.

Kemba9

Quote from: the_antithesis on June 08, 2023, 11:14:29 AMOne group thinks they should have right. The other thinks they should have privileges.

Yep. Exactly the same.

You say different things yet its what they both want.

Its kinda like arguing who has the biggest pee pee. They want it, they want the other side to beg for it. Thats kinda what its about in the end

the_antithesis

Kemba9

Quote from: aitm on June 08, 2023, 08:14:53 AMPoor baby. "The idea to dominate the other side". Gee, you mean like just asking for basic decency after 2000 years of oppression. You probably think blacks are trying to dominate just by asking history to be true, or for, oh you know, being able to get paid that same as whites, allowing for the fact they probably won't even get hired due to said tan.
Me thinks you may have an ego problem, perhaps you should try some of those applications that make it bigger.
No because racism is rooted in something you cant always control, but you can be aware of it. So that is a big issue. But anti liberty sentiment is a problem, which is why equal opportunity does matter in the end. I wouldnt want someone to take away my liberties the same way i dont want people to take away their liberties.

But since you are asking about racism. I guess i see psychology of that in two ways.

1: You are having long rough day, and you say racial or hateful slurs to other people.
2: You look around to see if the coast is clear and say stuff like "I am not a racist but these (inserts messed up conversations).

Atleast those would be the more logicial psychology of racism but obviously would be seriously wrong to do.

But let me ask you something. Whats your view on Malcolm X? His view on Conservatives is they are wolves, so he trusted them more because they were openly racists and didnt hide it. But he trusted liberals less because they were better at hiding it? What do you get out of that interms of benefits?

Or maybe racism isnt black and white. So maybe remove two party establishments in USA which are both corrupt and do benefit from racism itself rather than doing some real changes, like having a political party that works through a multiparty system, rather than working for the establishment?

the_antithesis

I take it back.

Yer shit at everything.

Shiranu

QuoteWhats your view on Malcolm X?

As I've learned more about him... a piece of shit who justified terrorism and was a raging anti-Semite that no one should have listened to - and that he deserved to rot in jail in obscurity.

A lot of African-American racism towards Jews was promoted by Malcom X and his lot; a lot of modern day black extremists directly use his racism to justify modern anti-Semitism.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Kemba9

Quote from: Shiranu on June 08, 2023, 11:55:58 AMAs I've learned more about him... a piece of shit who justified terrorism and was a raging anti-Semite that no one should have listened to - and that he deserved to rot in jail in obscurity.

A lot of African-American racism towards Jews was promoted by Malcom X and his lot; a lot of modern day black extremists directly use his racism to justify modern anti-Semitism.
You mean Black Hebrew Israelites?.

Judaism is kinda funny, because there is sorta racism in there, but Jews themselves arent. The idea of a chosen race i mean. But i kinda do see Judaism same way i see Mormonism, there is quarky stuff like "Whats the deal with usury to non jews but not towards jews?" or "Black people are cursed on Mormon texts? But then some guy in 70s said God has changed his view through revelation or something"

I guess the difference with Jews and Mormons is they dont actively promote hate groups. Whereas Nazis do basically.

But i guess my issue with USA politics is it relies too much on establishment and not party politics. For example, Ben Carson is a republican, so obviously one can play racism card when its beneficial to that establishment, as compared to actual issues.