Dominion Settled With FOX But it's Not Done

Started by SGOS, April 25, 2023, 10:22:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SGOS

According to Dominion Exectutive CEO as reported in the New York Times:

QuoteOur settlement with Fox is just one win on a long road. We have six more defamation cases pending: against Mike Lindell and his company, MyPillow; Rudy Giuliani; Sidney Powell; Patrick Byrne; One America News Network; and Newsmax. We will not stop until we hold all parties to full account.https://www.nytimes.com/2023/04/21/opinion/dominion-ceo-fox-lawsuit.html?action=click&module=RelatedLinks&pgtype=Article

The CEO was also somewhat dismayed that FOX got off without giving an apology. Of course, that was expected when FOX offered a last minute settlement before the trial began.

Cassia

FOX has a lawsuit from another voting machine company. Murdoch should go back to Australia and take banana man Ray Comfort with him.

SGOS

Quote from: Cassia on April 25, 2023, 10:58:19 AMFOX has a lawsuit from another voting machine company. Murdoch should go back to Australia and take banana man Ray Comfort with him.
I had to look up Ray Comfort who turns out to be the founder of the Church of Living Waters.  This is interesting to me because I worked with an odd woman who my ex informed me was a member of that church, which I had never heard of before, and here it was in my small town of 2000. My ex described the Church of the Living Waters as a strange cult with religious ties, which kind of explained that woman I worked with.

SGOS

I doubt Murdoch will leave the US, I think he has found his niche that is loaded with sheep for the fleecing.  I doubt he would be that powerful in Australia.

Cassia

Quote from: SGOS on April 25, 2023, 11:37:27 AMI had to look up Ray Comfort who turns out to be the founder of the Church of Living Waters.  This is interesting to me because I worked with an odd woman who my ex informed me was a member of that church, which I had never heard of before, and here it was in my small town of 2000. My ex described the Church of the Living Waters as a strange cult with religious ties, which kind of explained that woman I worked with.

Before farmers cultivated the modern banana, here is what they looked like, LOL

Unbeliever

Oh no, not the dreaded banana! 😱 🍌

AAAAGGGGHHHH!

🤣
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

aitm

But look! It fits amazing into my hand, just like Gos intended to.

"Scuse me sir, but there COULD be another reason".....😏
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Unbeliever

"GOD DID IT. I BELIEVE IT. THAT SETTLES IT."

🤣
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

SGOS

Quote from: aitm on April 25, 2023, 02:08:06 PMBut look! It fits amazing into my hand, just like Gos intended to.

"Scuse me sir, but there COULD be another reason".....😏
God made the banana to fit into hand of a more primitive ape, from which man evolved.  Wait!  That doesn't fit the narrative either.