News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

The loser and the nun

Started by caseagainstfaith, September 04, 2023, 01:50:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

caseagainstfaith

Kind of a long one...

A loser with the ladies has another bad night striking out at the bar.  The next morning, he is taking the bus to work, and he notices an attractive nun on the bus.  He thinks to himself, "eh, I know it's a waste of time, but what the heck, I'll give it a try".

So, the loser sits next to the nun and tries to give her some lines, and she isn't having any of it.  He thinks to himself, "eh, I knew it was a waste of time."

Time for the loser to get off the bus, and the bus driver stops him and whispers, "hey, you want to have sex with that nun?"  The loser whispers back and says, "well, sure, but doesn't look like that's happening".  The bus driver says, "Let me tell you a bit about her. She wasn't always a nun. She was engaged to be married, but her fiancĂ© died in a tragic car accident. In her grief, she joined the nunnery.  Every night at midnight, she stops by the cemetery there across the street and leaves flowers at his grave.  I bet if you did something like dress up like his ghost or something, you could get her to have sex with you."

The loser thinks to himself, "hey, this just might work!"  So he gets a sheet and hides out at the cemetery.  Sure enough at midnight, the nun arrives.  He jumps out and says, "I am the ghost of your departed lover!  I have come to make love to you like I've wanted to for so long!  Let us make love right here, right now!"

The nun says, "but John, I'm a nun now.  I've promised myself to the Lord now!" But then thinks for a moment and says, "but you know, I actually only promised to keep my front pure, I didn't make any promises about the rear".

He thinks to himself, "well, alright now!"  He gets behind the nun, and bonks the nun up the rear until he has a great release. He pulls off the sheet and shouts, "ha!  It's me, the loser from the bus!"  The nun pulls off the habit and says, "ha, it's me, the bus driver!"
Please visit my site at http://www.caseagainstfaith.com  featuring critiques of Lee Strobel and other apologetics.