News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Genealogy

Started by PopeyesPappy, April 06, 2023, 11:32:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aitm

Quote from: PopeyesPappy on April 07, 2023, 03:05:06 PMYea, but can you get back to Jesus or Gilgamesh? ;)

Sure.....but he did find a direct link to Mary Lincoln. So that's somewhat coolish...other than the fact she went kinda crazy.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Dark Lightning

Probably as many as are related to Charlemagne.

Unbeliever

When I was in the hospital recently, I had a nurse named Todd, and I told him that the only Todd I could think of was Mary Todd Lincoln, and he said he didn't know that Todd was her middle name. So he learned something. 🥸
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Unbeliever on April 07, 2023, 06:11:48 PMYou may also be related to Genghis Khan, since I've read that a large percentage of Europeans are. 🤔
Not him directly, but his  horde, somewhat.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

viocjit

Quote from: PopeyesPappy on April 07, 2023, 03:03:38 PMAdding kids can really help identifying people in some of the public databases.

My genealogy isn't public.