Trump has been indicted in hush money scheme

Started by Hydra009, March 30, 2023, 08:48:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_antithesis

Quote from: SGOS on August 18, 2023, 07:05:19 AMDonald thrives on stress. Ordinarily, stress is considered bad for our health.  I'm not sure that applies to someone that craves it as an elixir.

Not sure I agree with that. He doesn't feel stress. He transfers it to his subordinates. He doesn't thrive on it. He causes it and I think I know why.

He's an asshole.

SGOS

Quote from: the_antithesis on August 18, 2023, 11:16:29 AMNot sure I agree with that. He doesn't feel stress. He transfers it to his subordinates. He doesn't thrive on it. He causes it.
Would it be more correct to say he thrives on conflict? No doubt there is a bit of projection on my part. If I were in his situation right now, I would feel stress. Of course, I would have understood that I caused it by my own actions. He may not, although I'm not sure about that.

Mike Cl

Not sure trump feels his dealing with the courts as stressful for I don't think he feels things the way any other person does.  He loves chaos for he doesn't find stress to be a bad thing for him.  He can control others through chaos, especially in court.  Chaos has served him well in the past and he has no reason to think it will not do so now or in the future.  He has made a mockery of the court system and the court system has not responded well to it.  Even with this new 'tough' judge in DC uttered a 'reprimand and warning to him', that very night he defied her 'orders' and even after her life was threatened, she has done nothing.  Why would trump be stressed or afraid of any court??
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

SGOS

https://static01.nyt.com/images/2023/08/25/multimedia/24trump-georgia-mugshot/25themorning-mug-fjqg-jumbo.jpg?quality=75&auto=webp

Trump's mug shot, not the typical grainy black and white, but something that looks like a professional photographer at Macey's Department Store took the photo and gave Trump a set of 25 proofs so he could pick the one where he looked the most defiant. I was hoping for the usual front and side view with the crook holding his number in front of him, rather than a full color portrait suitable for framing or turning into a Christmas card.

Mike Cl

Quote from: SGOS on August 25, 2023, 04:55:26 AMhttps://static01.nyt.com/images/2023/08/25/multimedia/24trump-georgia-mugshot/25themorning-mug-fjqg-jumbo.jpg?quality=75&auto=webp

Trump's mug shot, not the typical grainy black and white, but something that looks like a professional photographer at Macey's Department Store took the photo and gave Trump a set of 25 proofs so he could pick the one where he looked the most defiant. I was hoping for the usual front and side view with the crook holding his number in front of him, rather than a full color portrait suitable for framing or turning into a Christmas card.
Actually it has been turned into a T-shirt which can be bought on the net-----already.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

SGOS

Quote from: Mike Cl on August 25, 2023, 09:06:47 AMActually it has been turned into a T-shirt which can be bought on the net-----already.
Yay, Capitalism!

aitm

He has the belief that his "army" will come to full force and throw chaos so much that the government will actually let him out to protect the lives of other Americans. I see and feel his "army" is getting smaller, more vocal but a little more timid as they don't have such a backing as they think they do. That won't stop some. But if bullets start flying and kids start getting killed in the crossfire, I don't think the majority of his supporters will be so eager to be on the return side while standing next to their kids or grands.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust