News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

What do you hate more?

Started by Susan, March 28, 2023, 11:54:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_antithesis

Mike Cl

Quote from: Susan on April 03, 2023, 05:04:29 AMDid anyone watch this year's Oscars ceremony?
I don't care one way or the other.  So, no, I did not.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Susan

Quote from: Mike Cl on April 03, 2023, 10:33:49 AMI don't care one way or the other.  So, no, I did not.

You don't care about WHAT, exactly? This is getting confusing.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Susan on April 03, 2023, 05:13:55 PMYou don't care about WHAT, exactly? This is getting confusing.
No--I do care about WHAT--I've always cared about WHAT.  I do care about confusing, in that I don't like it.  Something is what I don't care about, one way or the other.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Susan

Quote from: Mike Cl on April 03, 2023, 05:49:28 PMNo--I do care about WHAT--I've always cared about WHAT.  I do care about confusing, in that I don't like it.  Something is what I don't care about, one way or the other.

Holy fuck hahahahahahahahahaha

Unbeliever

I don't have a TV, so I didn't watch the Oscars, but I did watch ,  on YouTube,  the part with Jimmy Kimmel. I've been a fan of his since his days of Win Ben Stein's Money and The Man Show. 🤣
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Susan

It would be an absolute blast if Barbie (2023) out-grossed this Top Gun garbage at the end of its run. The "wokest movie ever" finally triumphing by a razor thin margin, at the least.

I am definitely rooting for the doll.

😂😂😂😂😂

Jason Harvestdancer

I hate remakes and the inability of Hollywood to come up with a single new idea.
White privilege is being a lifelong racist, then being sent to the White House twice because your running mate is a minority.<br /><br />No Biden, no KKK, no Fascist USA!

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Jason Harvestdancer on September 24, 2023, 09:27:44 PMI hate remakes and the inability of Hollywood to come up with a single new idea.
Oh, please! Halloween LVIII was very original.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Unbeliever

Is that the one with Jamie Lee Curtis? 😍
God Not Found

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Mike Cl

Quote from: Unbeliever on September 25, 2023, 09:49:30 PMIs that the one with Jamie Lee Curtis? 😍
Her mother was Janet Leigh--or more accurately miss Morrison:  A little history:

Brief Life History of Jeanette Helen:

When Jeanette Helen Morrison was born on 6 July 1927, in Merced, California, United States, her father, Frederick Robert Morrison, was 19 and her mother, Helen Lita Westergaard, was 20. She married John Kenneth Carlisle on 1 August 1942, in Reno, Washoe, Nevada, United States. She lived in Stockton, San Joaquin, California, United States in 1930 and Stockton Judicial Township, San Joaquin, California, United States in 1940. In 1946, her occupation is listed as american actress, singer, dancer, and author.. She died on 3 October 2004, in Los Angeles, California, United States, at the age of 77, and was buried in Westwood Memorial Park, Westwood, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California.

John Kenneth Carlisle (called Ken) was my wife's father.  The two of them were attending Merced, Ca, North Campus HS.  The marriage lasted only a couple of months because her parents had the marriage annulled.  So my step-father was married to Janet Leigh--for a hot minute anyway.  Janet Leigh went to Hollywood and Ken went into the Marines and served in WWII and Korea--being wounded in both. 

Susan

Was this piece of shit released in China or not?

Unbeliever

I don't think I've ever watched an Oscars ceremony.
God Not Found

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Unbeliever on January 08, 2024, 10:40:42 PMI don't think I've ever watched an Oscars ceremony.
Oh, please! He was THE grouch!
PZ Myers