News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Back from the dead

Started by Mike Cl, May 28, 2022, 09:45:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unbeliever

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on March 07, 2023, 09:13:06 PMYou aren't dead until you're dead. Illigitimi non carborundum est.
Don't let the bastards grind you down?
😆 👍
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Mike Cl

Quote from: Cassia on March 07, 2023, 09:09:45 PMDoes this happen to you? Whenever I have a serious health problem, I'll go to bed at night and when I wake up in the morning, sometimes for a few minutes I seem to forget something is wrong. And then I remember.
"Oh yeah. That's right, I'm sick." Well, that sucks.

That would suck.  I don't ever forget my ailment, not even in sleep.  But then, at times, that would be a nice little reprieve, at least until the realization set in.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Mike Cl

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on March 07, 2023, 09:13:06 PMYou aren't dead until you're dead. Illigitimi non carborundum est.
Yeah, that's how I see it! :)
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Gawdzilla Sama

I floated down a dirty brown river for ten days, couldn't walk. I arrived at my base in time for my memorial service, being held on the dock. My buddy said "I TOLD YOU HE WASN'T DEAD!!"
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers