News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Christian experiencer testimony

Started by NagaMorningstar, December 12, 2022, 09:23:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NagaMorningstar

I was raised Christian but became atheist for 15 years after reading gospels while studying science/mythology in college. Then I started believing again and shortly afterward, I had the 3 day overcoming/victory experience described in Bible. My heart caught on fire for 3 days (rev 2:28, 2 Peter 1:19) and I saw Jesus with eyes of fire and fell flat on my face after hearing a voice like Ezekiel did (rev 1:14-15). Later I sat in throne next to God (rev 3:21; gen 32:30) and I've seen many other supernatural events/beings like shadow people.

Evidence for possibility of God existing besides my experience report and that of many others:

Gödel's formal proof of God which has been verified on computer

simulation theory

astral projection, near death experiences, and shared death experiences show you're more than physical body

Mike Cl

Not impressed--not in the least.  You clearly chose to reject critical thinking and simply chose to believe in a fiction.  Not impressed.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

NagaMorningstar

Quote from: Mike Cl on December 12, 2022, 10:12:46 PMNot impressed--not in the least.  You clearly chose to reject critical thinking and simply chose to believe in a fiction.  Not impressed.

I did originally choose to believe after being an atheist after being raised a believer. I but after having had the supernatural experiences, it is no longer a choice. I don't even know how I could not believe at this point after what I've seen.

Dark Lightning

Interesting to use "naga" in their handle, which means "snake".

Mike Cl

Quote from: NagaMorningstar on December 12, 2022, 10:24:33 PMI did originally choose to believe after being an atheist after being raised a believer. I but after having had the supernatural experiences, it is no longer a choice. I don't even know how I could not believe at this point after what I've seen.
You then, are hopelessly lost.  You should go to a shrink and see if you can cured.  You can't see that now, for you have chosen to become knowingly blind--you can no longer see or understand the truth of the universe; but very best you can hope for is to keep on feeding the bank account of the 'spiritual' thief you owe allegiance to.  It has been said--there is a sucker born every minute.  How does it feel to be one???
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Mike Cl

Quote from: Dark Lightning on December 12, 2022, 10:25:05 PMInteresting to use "naga" in their handle, which means "snake".
That name 'naga' did remind me of Riki Tivi Tavi where the cobras are named Nag and Nagaina (did not remember the names so I had to look it up)--wouldn't that be names for a male snake and female snake---snake and snakeette?

NagaMorningstar

Quote from: Dark Lightning on December 12, 2022, 10:25:05 PMInteresting to use "naga" in their handle, which means "snake".

Thanks for noticing. It does indeed mean serpent as the holy serpent is god/messiah:

"Just as Moses lifted up the snake in the wilderness, so the Son of Man must be lifted up"
John 3:14

Jesus made a pun in Matthew 7:10 on Hebrew word "nun" which means fish in Aramaic and serpent in Egyptian.

Serpent is associated with wisdom and immortality due to shedding skin and only became unholy when it was being ridden by the evil goat angel. I also chose that word because I used to do Brazilian jiu jitsu and wrestling and competed in NAGA (North American grappling) tournaments. It is interesting that when Jacob was wrestling with a man when he saw face of God in book of genesis, he is said to have been wrestling Satan as samael the goat.

There is another verse where Jesus talks about having faith the size of mustard seed to move mountains and I found that, in Sanskrit, naga means unmoving or mountain (and serpent). I've seen one during my overcoming experience before I saw Jesus.

The other part of my name, morning star, is the heart catching on fire for the 3 days of overcoming (2 Peter 1:19) as images of sacred heart of Jesus show. In rev 22:16, Jesus said he is the morning star.

NagaMorningstar

Quote from: Mike Cl on December 12, 2022, 10:57:27 PMThat name 'naga' did remind me of Riki Tivi Tavi where the cobras are named Nag and Nagaina (did not remember the names so I had to look it up)--wouldn't that be names for a male snake and female snake---snake and snakeette?

That is what Wikipedia says...the female naga are called Nagi or nagini

NagaMorningstar

Quote from: Mike Cl on December 12, 2022, 10:53:09 PMYou then, are hopelessly lost.  You should go to a shrink and see if you can cured.  You can't see that now, for you have chosen to become knowingly blind--you can no longer see or understand the truth of the universe; but very best you can hope for is to keep on feeding the bank account of the 'spiritual' thief you owe allegiance to.  It has been said--there is a sucker born every minute.  How does it feel to be one???

How am I feeding anyone'a bank account? I don't have any money and haven't been in a church in like 20 years outside of a wedding.

I've learned way more of the truth of the universe since seeing God than I did when I was an atheist but that is when I learned the most science stuff too. There is more to the world than science can talk about but I don't expect you to believe that as I wouldn't have when I was an atheist. I thought anything supernatural was impossible and everyone that had spiritual experiences was just hallucinating or something.

Mike Cl

Quote from: NagaMorningstar on December 12, 2022, 11:00:11 PMHow am I feeding anyone'a bank account? I don't have any money and haven't been in a church in like 20 years outside of a wedding.

I've learned way more of the truth of the universe since seeing God than I did when I was an atheist but that is when I learned the most science stuff too. There is more to the world than science can talk about but I don't expect you to believe that as I wouldn't have when I was an atheist. I thought anything supernatural was impossible and everyone that had spiritual experiences was just hallucinating or something.
Actually, you have engaged more than the typical drive-by.  So................my journey in search of the spiritual side of things was fairly intense for about a decade.  I wanted (wanted and wanted.........)to get in touch with god.  I have read the bible from start to finish at least twice; read several standard text books still used in many seminaries.  Joined a church, was board president and vice president and was on the board for 3 years.  I was very active in doing whatever that little church needed.  I begged myself to find god--but that isn't how things turned out.  The more deeply I researched, talked to people and went into myself, the less I believed that god existed.  Finally I came to the conclusion that neither god nor Jesus were real.  That is where I am today--both are pretty easy to see as shams, fiction, propaganda used to scam money out of a large number of people.  And it has been wildly successful!  Now, I don't 'believe' in anything.  For example, I don't believe the sun will rise tomorrow; I know it will based on billions of 'sunrises'.  And I know that that will not always be so--not because god has anything to do with it, but because that is how the universe works.  Supernatural does not exist; if something is beyond nature or outside of nature, then that is because of a 'belief' and has no real facts or data behind it.  You people 'believe' and have 'faith' because neither needs to use critical thinking (or thinking at all) or facts or data; you only have to 'believe' and it is so.  In a nutshell, that is why I am an atheist.   

NagaMorningstar

Quote from: Mike Cl on December 12, 2022, 11:25:10 PMActually, you have engaged more than the typical drive-by.  So................my journey in search of the spiritual side of things was fairly intense for about a decade.  I wanted (wanted and wanted.........)to get in touch with god.  I have read the bible from start to finish at least twice; read several standard text books still used in many seminaries.  Joined a church, was board president and vice president and was on the board for 3 years.  I was very active in doing whatever that little church needed.  I begged myself to find god--but that isn't how things turned out.  The more deeply I researched, talked to people and went into myself, the less I believed that god existed.  Finally I came to the conclusion that neither god nor Jesus were real.  That is where I am today--both are pretty easy to see as shams, fiction, propaganda used to scam money out of a large number of people.  And it has been wildly successful!  Now, I don't 'believe' in anything.  For example, I don't believe the sun will rise tomorrow; I know it will based on billions of 'sunrises'.  And I know that that will not always be so--not because god has anything to do with it, but because that is how the universe works.  Supernatural does not exist; if something is beyond nature or outside of nature, then that is because of a 'belief' and has no real facts or data behind it.  You people 'believe' and have 'faith' because neither needs to use critical thinking (or thinking at all) or facts or data; you only have to 'believe' and it is so.  In a nutshell, that is why I am an atheist.   

I won't deny plenty of churches are used to get money out of people.

I understand Your position as I was an atheist for 15 years but I've experienced God like Bible characters have so I know it is true (and also seen much more like gnomes and shadow and more people which probably sound crazy). I would add that I didn't have any supernatural experiences until after being an atheist (and a lot of suffering like getting deep depression after I lost my faith) and believing again but my biblical overcoming experience specifically started while watching a rabbi's video on Torah/Judaism/kaballah so if you were still interested I would suggest getting into Torah study and Bible does say mysteries will be revealed to you.

As for supernatural, I did mention things like astral projection, near death experiences, and shared death experiences if you want to get into that. These have been studied by scientists.

the_antithesis

NagaMorningstar

Quote from: Mike Cl on December 12, 2022, 11:25:10 PMActually, you have engaged more than the typical drive-by.  So................my journey in search of the spiritual side of things was fairly intense for about a decade.  I wanted (wanted and wanted.........)to get in touch with god.  I have read the bible from start to finish at least twice; read several standard text books still used in many seminaries.  Joined a church, was board president and vice president and was on the board for 3 years.  I was very active in doing whatever that little church needed.  I begged myself to find god--but that isn't how things turned out.  The more deeply I researched, talked to people and went into myself, the less I believed that god existed.  Finally I came to the conclusion that neither god nor Jesus were real.  That is where I am today--both are pretty easy to see as shams, fiction, propaganda used to scam money out of a large number of people.  And it has been wildly successful!  Now, I don't 'believe' in anything.  For example, I don't believe the sun will rise tomorrow; I know it will based on billions of 'sunrises'.  And I know that that will not always be so--not because god has anything to do with it, but because that is how the universe works.  Supernatural does not exist; if something is beyond nature or outside of nature, then that is because of a 'belief' and has no real facts or data behind it.  You people 'believe' and have 'faith' because neither needs to use critical thinking (or thinking at all) or facts or data; you only have to 'believe' and it is so.  In a nutshell, that is why I am an atheist.   

Since you were so religious, I'm curious what *would* you have thought about my experiences when you were a believer? Having experienced the 3 day overcoming of the 144,000 where I saw Jesus with eyes of fire (rev 1:24-15) like Daniel and Ezekiel, got morning star like Jonah and the whale is symbolic of (rev 2:28, 2 Peter 1:19) and later I sat in throne next to God while wrestling like Jacob (rev 3:21 & gen 32:30). Even as an atheist today, you're not curious to the insight I could bring to book of revelation that is regarded as so mystical? For example, I can explain to you meant by "our God is a consuming fire" and "baptism by fire" which is what happens after you see Jesus with eyes of fire.

NagaMorningstar

Quote from: the_antithesis on December 12, 2022, 11:40:44 PMAnecdotes are not evidence.

Actually they are evidence just not so much in a "hard science" type of way. It is difficult to get empirical evidence on things involving the consciousness like near death experiences, shared death experiences, astral projection, dreams, etc (at least as far as we know with public science...I suspect there is secret tech to record consciousness remotely). As for AP, I could refer you to the cia research paper on it when they did the Monroe institute hemisync using binaural beats where they AP'd and encountered reptilians or the many people that AP as a hobby and meet up together in the astral realm. Or the work of dr Eben Alexander who was an atheist neurosurgeon that had NDE while his neocortex wasn't working (in coma from meningitis) so he came up with theory of external signal for consciousness.  For shared death experiences where healthy people around the dying person all share the death experience (like an NDE), look up the work of Dr Raymond Moody. With these, you can't just say the experience is product of dying brain because healthy people share the experience.

Mike Cl

Quote from: NagaMorningstar on December 13, 2022, 12:07:54 AMSince you were so religious, I'm curious what *would* you have thought about my experiences when you were a believer? Having experienced the 3 day overcoming of the 144,000 where I saw Jesus with eyes of fire (rev 1:24-15) like Daniel and Ezekiel, got morning star like Jonah and the whale is symbolic of (rev 2:28, 2 Peter 1:19) and later I sat in throne next to God while wrestling like Jacob (rev 3:21 & gen 32:30). Even as an atheist today, you're not curious to the insight I could bring to book of revelation that is regarded as so mystical? For example, I can explain to you meant by "our God is a consuming fire" and "baptism by fire" which is what happens after you see Jesus with eyes of fire.
I was never 'so religious'.  I wanted to be.  So, I studied and used my studies to gain access to god.  Except the more I studied, the less and less I saw there of any god.  This is all manmade stuff.  Am I not curious about your 'insight' of Revelations???? No.  It is all delusional.  If I wanted an insight one can find a great source of those about the bible in the The Metaphysical Bible Dictionary, by Charles Filmore.  It offers psychological allegorical explanation's for bibical stories. I can tell you have never studied the history of the development of the bibles (yes, bibles for there isn't one, but many renderings of various and sundry 'holy stories') or the history of the development of what is called christianity.  Your delusions are not my way of thinking.  Theists don't use critical thinking, considering facts and still don't mind telling me I'm wrong; and then only offer what they, personally, experienced.  You are clearly delusional and found your way to your belief system via a mental crisis of some sort.  I highly recommend you seek and acquire professional help.