News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Did Muhammad suck?

Started by pr126, February 13, 2019, 01:30:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pr126

Why Muhammad Sucked on the Tongues of Little Boys?

The pervert prophet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2KmLEFqvmk

QuoteIn the hadith, we read about Muhammad sucking on the tongues of little boys, and about Muhammad having little boys suck on his tongue. For instance, in Musnad Ahmad 16245, we read:

"Mua’wiya said: I saw the prophet sucking on the tongue or the lips of Al-Hassan son of Ali, may the prayers of Allah be upon him. For no tongue or lips that the prophet sucked on will be tormented (by hell fire)."

Similarly, in Bukhari's Al-Adab al-Mufrad 1183 we find:

“It is related that Abu Hurayra said, ‘I never saw al-Hasan without my eyes overflowing with tears. That is because the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, went out one day and I found him in the mosque. He took my hand and I went along with him. He did not speak to me until we reached the market of Banu Qaynuqa. He walked around it and looked. Then he left and I left with him until we reached the mosque. He sat down and wrapped himself in his garment. Then he said, “Where is the little one? Call the little one to me.” Hasan came running and jumped into his lap. Then he put his hand in his beard. Then the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, opened his mouth and put his tongue in his mouth. Then he said, “O Allah, I love him, so love him and the one who loves him!”’” (Link to this Hadith: https://sunnah.com/urn/2211390)

Baruch

See, Muhammad was a real person, like Moses, because unlike Jesus, he wasn't a paragon of virtue.

On the other hand, aside from Sunni gullibility, the Hadiths aren't particularly reliable, and neither was the Quran (an invention of a later Caliph).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

pr126

Quote from: Baruch on February 13, 2019, 03:07:36 AM
See, Muhammad was a real person, like Moses, because unlike Jesus, he wasn't a paragon of virtue.

On the other hand, aside from Sunni gullibility, the Hadiths aren't particularly reliable, and neither was the Quran (an invention of a later Caliph).

Well, there are people questioning whether he was real or invented at a later date for political purposes.

However, those sources were devout Muslim sources.
Why would they write derogatory and incriminatory hadiths of the most revered "super" man of the age?

The Sirat Rasul (Biography of Muhammad) by Ibn Ishaq was written 200 years later and it depicts the prophet as a warlord, torturer,  genocidal maniac, mass murderer, and a looter. Apart from being a sexual predator and child molester. PBUH

I almost forgot. There is a death penalty for insulting the prophet. So watch your step.

Is this the best a man can get? - Queue the Gilette advert.

Baruch

People in other cultures have different standards.  Some even eat missionaries!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

pr126

Quote from: Baruch on February 13, 2019, 07:45:45 AM
People in other cultures have different standards.  Some even eat missionaries!
Just one slight problem with that. Muslims are advised/commanded to emulate the "perfect man".
Those who do, we call them "extremist". Like ISIS, The Taliban, Al Shabab, and the hundreds of different groups of jihadists.

Quran 33:21
Yusuf Ali: Ye have indeed in the Messenger of Allah a beautiful pattern (of conduct) for any one whose hope is in Allah and the Final Day, and who engages much in the Praise of Allah.

That is why we still have child marriages, forced marriages, polygamy, FGM, misogyny, jihad, and other pleasantries done by the "Perfect Man".

But hey, freedom of religion and all that jazz. Who are we to judge?

Baruch

Yes, and all Americans are called to conquer the world, while dressed as Washington or Lincoln.  You didn't read that fine print?  We are British Empire 2.0.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

PickelledEggs

Yeah muhhamad sucked
War-monger and a pedo. What else is new?

Baruch

Quote from: PickelledEggs on February 13, 2019, 02:09:05 PM
Yeah muhhamad sucked
War-monger and a pedo. What else is new?

Same as Von Steuben at Valley Forge ... he had a young man in his tent, and Washington knew it.  Don't know if the young man counted as under-age or not.  Jefferson preferred to fuck his slaves.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Gregory

Mohammed pissed while sitting down, according to Aisha.

Baruch

Quote from: Gregory on March 06, 2020, 12:11:08 AM
Mohammed pissed while sitting down, according to Aisha.

Pissing upwind in a sand storm is murder!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Pissing downwind in a sandstorm isn't much better!  LOL
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman