News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

My son

Started by ManUfan, October 28, 2022, 05:22:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ManUfan

I didn't really know where to put this so I thought put it in news and current events.
It's current to me and it's news to everyone else here so here goes...

In 1998 my wife and I had a beautiful baby daughter. We were so happy to have a daughter after the birth of our son Joe in 1995. It was like all of our Christmases had come at once.

Everything was great with us until our daughter started school. My wife was on to the issue of gender a long time before me..

I thought that everything in that regard was black and white, I was wrong terribly wrong.

I look back at myself from that time and hate myself. I was an absolute arsehole and will never forgive myself.

The courage that my son had back then to face his reality and be true to himself was truly awesome..

Ollie is an inspiration to me and I'm proud that he calls me dad.

Anyway, to cut a very long story short, my wife and I went on to have two more children Hannah and Ben. They are all doing really well.
Joe is a manager at the co-op, Ollie works in a pub, Hannah has started college, and Ben is smashing it at high school.

I've learned a lot through the years. All that matters to me is my family and everything else is irrelevant.