Next Dem POTUS candidate: who?

Started by Cassia, July 31, 2022, 06:49:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luther Martini

Quote from: Unbeliever on September 05, 2022, 08:41:09 PMThe GOP wants to get rid of voting altogether, I suspect.

CPAC has really cozied up to Viktor Orban, inviting him to speak at the CPAC convention in Dallas last month, and embracing his autocratic ideas of implementing his version of nationalist conservatism.

If we do get to vote under the GOP autocratic vision, it will just be for the sake of appearing to be a democratic process. 

ferdmonger

Pretty much. Those MAGA Secretaries of State just get to decide the winner, because the popular vote just can't be trusted.

Unbeliever

I'd vote for Sanders if he would run, which I recently learned he just might do.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Luther Martini

Quote from: Unbeliever on September 09, 2022, 10:33:50 PMI'd vote for Sanders if he would run, which I recently learned he just might do.

Although I don't always agree with him, I like Bernie, and would certainly vote for him if he is the Democratic candidate in a general election, but whether or not I would support him in a primary would depend upon who else is running.

the_antithesis

Why do I think you guys keep saying Beanie? I know it's wrong but I keep misreading.

Luther Martini

Quote from: the_antithesis on September 10, 2022, 11:13:16 AMWhy do I think you guys keep saying Beanie? I know it's wrong but I keep misreading.

Mr. Bean? is he running for office?