Minister says sex acts will 'prevent pregnancy'...

Started by Youssuf Ramadan, June 28, 2013, 12:21:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rickcopeland648

Quote from: "Solitary"This reminds me of when another group that fucks with your mind---"psychiatrist"---who used to message a woman's clitoris to treat hysteria.  :shock:  :roll:  Solitary

You should watch the movie "Hysteria"...
"It was then I understood my mission. I knew I must overthrow the white man and all he stood for. But that would not be easy. I would need the help from my organizing brothers and sisters. But most of all, I\'d need the help of Allah. All thanks be to Allah, praise be his sweet and blessed name."
   -- From "Dreams From my Father: The Unexpurgated Version THEY don\'t Want You To Read". By B. Obama Hussein, Forward By Jerome Corsi"

"Syphilis is the algebra of infection."

leo

Quote from: "Aletheia"Just remember, people like this are OUT-BREEDING us!

Holy fucksticks... this shit is scary. Why on Earth would you trust any minister/priest/preacher to be alone with your children after all the bad press the Catholic Church has been getting?
Some people never learn.
Religion is Bullshit  . The winner of the last person to post wins thread .

aitm

I  imagine this genius was chowing down on these young little ladies, and for that I am very very envious.....
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust