Started by Cassia, January 20, 2022, 01:29:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unbeliever

I guess Hamill's voice has changed since puberty... 🤔

Either that or he's using the Force. 🖖
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

the_antithesis

Would be better if he used the Joker voice.

Hydra009

The trials after this war is over are going to be wild!

Hydra009

Russian pipeline mysteriously explodes, sparkling a large fire

The fire site is close to the center of Russia, far from Ukraine.

Hydra009

You know how I criticized the Russians for building straight trenches?

Well, they built a nice and jagged trench, crammed it with troops, and then took a direct hit from Ukrainian artillery.  Whether it's jagged or straight makes very little difference in that scenario.

So I guess I overemphasized the importance of the shape of the trench.  Clearly, the biggest factor is whether or not a 155mm artillery shell is exploding within a couple feet of the trench.

Cassia

Quote from: Hydra009 on March 30, 2023, 01:19:35 AMYou know how I criticized the Russians for building straight trenches?

Well, they built a nice and jagged trench, crammed it with troops, and then took a direct hit from Ukrainian artillery.  Whether it's jagged or straight makes very little difference in that scenario.

So I guess I overemphasized the importance of the shape of the trench.  Clearly, the biggest factor is whether or not a 155mm artillery shell is exploding within a couple feet of the trench.
I saw that the Russians were sending T-55 tanks forward. Rolling coffins.

SGOS

Quote from: Hydra009 on March 29, 2023, 01:57:26 PM

The trials after this war is over are going to be wild!
Russia is now using sex to sell the war.

Cassia

Quote from: SGOS on March 30, 2023, 09:28:19 AMRussia is now using sex to sell the war.
Maybe there will be even more mail order Russian brides available after all this. I worked with a tech who went all the way to Thailand to find a wife. He said it's not the fairytale he had envisioned.

Hydra009

Russia stops shelling Ukraine from the Kinburn Peninsula because Ukrainian return fire keeps them off that territory

The Kinburn Peninsula is strategically important because it's Russian-held territory closest to a lot of potential Ukrainian targets.

Hydra009

Man, there has been a lot of big news today!

Turkey clears Finland to join NATO

All 30 NATO countries have now approved Finland, so it's pretty much a done deal.

the_antithesis

Did they bribe Turkey with silmiakki?

SGOS

Any peaceful country bordering Russia should be in NATO.  Putin seems to have a hunger for any country close enough that his rusty tanks and equipment can survive the trip. Maybe he thinks anything Hitler once lusted after is rightfully his.

Dark Lightning

I'm hoping that the Ukrainians are savvy enough to incarcerate them. At the rate the Z's are dying, it would be easier for them to surrender to get behind enemy lines and cause trouble. 😄